Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the Urus but I am from the camp who dislikes fake engine sounds, especially those generated by speakers. I have disabled mine, and in case anyone is interested, I am showing which fuse to pull. It does not trigger a CEL but the cabin does become quieter. I do intend on replacing the rear exhaust box with Novitec's valveless exhaust (and X-pipe).
Pages 462 and 463 in the manual shows the fuse boxes under the driver foot rest and page 463 indicates that in fuse holder D (brown), it is the third fuse that is the culprit.
Pictures attached.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,071 Posts
Have you pulled it yet and if so no other issues? You never know, lol. I have to agree the fake engine sound is a little silly. I actually like the sound of my electric although its not a lamboghini!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have. No other issues and so far, everything seems to be working fine. The sound was weird, especially at lower RPMs driving normally, had an American V8 tone to it. I have to admit though that at higher rpm with the accelerated floored, the synthesized sound is epic.

·
Registered
437 Posts
VAG is still using these things? And on a Lambo? Total travesty! At least you can pull a fuse for it. Years ago I had to pull the guts out of one of these up near the fire wall of a Golf R. Not a simple project.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Haven't made a post in a while, but that's just plain sad. Fake engine noise was a joke, now a reality. Beautiful REAL engine sounds soon to be gone for good. Too offensive for today's soft society.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I'd like to pull one & toss the precious into a volcano for good, while eating elven bread, before it turns me into a soft.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went with Fabspeed sport cats and I have to say the sound is awesome...no fake noise about that I assure you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts