Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am thinking of going for a exhaust system for more power and sound linked to a plug and play tune .Anyone with figures installing either Akrapovic, Novitec or any exhaust system highly recommend that can be linked to good plug and play tune .So far the Novitec plug and play seems impressive. Anyone combined this with Akrapovic to compare gains and sounds. Feedback would help .thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi
I am thinking of going for a exhaust system for more power and sound linked to a plug and play tune .Anyone with figures installing either Akrapovic, Novitec or any exhaust system highly recommend that can be linked to good plug and play tune .So far the Novitec plug and play seems impressive. Anyone combined this with Akrapovic to compare gains and sounds. Feedback would help .thanks
Sorry forgot to mention it's for a urus

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Hi
I have the akrapovic exhaust have no complaints. 1- it doesn’t screw up your warranty 2- it gives enough sound where it’s not to much in a urus. 3- it just gives a nicer tone. Is it work 13k? That’s where everyone has a different opinion. I have done a tune yet. Wondering the same

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the akrapovic exhaust have no complaints. 1- it doesn’t screw up your warranty 2- it gives enough sound where it’s not to much in a urus. 3- it just gives a nicer tone. Is it work 13k? That’s where everyone has a different opinion. I have done a tune yet. Wondering the same
Thanks, do you know if the Akrapovic come with a free flow straight pipe or a sport catalyst reducing some if tve restrictions to gain more power . You should be having some gains already with weight etc .it would be good if you have some vbox figures compared to stock for some stats .Enjoy thanks

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Akrapovic here for same reasons mentioned above. I would not expect much in HP again. I did have my Urus tuned, added about 125HP and it’s astonishingly faster.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Parked next to another Urus yesterday for the first time since I got mine. I have the AK exhaust and the one next to me was standard. When next to each other you certainly here a big difference I do believe it’s absolutely worth it. Not saying it’s crazy loud or anything but it makes it how it should be

1 - 9 of 9 Posts