Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could use your guys help here:

1. Do I need an exhaust for Urus
2. If so, do you recommend any exhausts (only looking for improvement in sound)
3. Is akrapovic for urus worth $13k.

thank you

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
I have heard the Ryft and Akra as well as the FI and they all sound awesome. You cannot go wrong with any of the above. The Urus needs an aftermarket exhaust as the #1 must have upgrade.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I did just dp's and it's as loud as 99% of people will ever want

·
Registered
510 Posts
Do you think dp’s sound better/louder than adding an exhaust system
It's definitely easier on the wallet but I've never done a full exhaust on the urus. I've just done downpipes on both our urus and rs6 (with cat delete) and it's plenty of volume and aggression in both cases.

Reactions: SRM Autosports

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you like it loud and don’t care about warranty do dp’s and tune. I got the Akro and its a louder than the factory but, I wish it was a little deeper/louder

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
My opinion on the Akra. I have it on my and I personally love it. It’s not obnoxious at all. It adjust perfectly for strada sport and corsa. A few months ago I was parked next to another. The guy didn’t have it. I would have hated not having hearing side by side. To me it’s worth it. Plus it’s dealer installed so warranty is in place

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My opinion on the Akra. I have it on my and I personally love it. It’s not obnoxious at all. It adjust perfectly for strada sport and corsa. A few months ago I was parked next to another. The guy didn’t have it. I would have hated not having hearing side by side. To me it’s worth it. Plus it’s dealer installed so warranty is in place
Im just struggling trying to justify the cost, I haven't heard it in person so I want to really make sure it's worth it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will try. I won’t be with it until mid January. Sorry if that’s to late.
If you YouTube there’s some good videos of it
No problem. On the YouTube videos it sounds the same as stock 😭. That’s why I’m having trouble deciding.
When I hear it, I want to feel like it was worth $13.5k. I don’t want to have any regrets.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
No problem. On the YouTube videos it sounds the same as stock 😭. That’s why I’m having trouble deciding.
When I hear it, I want to feel like it was worth $13.5k. I don’t want to have any regrets.
I always say it’s hard for me to say is the price worth it. I couldn’t imagine it without it is my opinion. I wanted it to be under warranty as well

·
Registered
510 Posts
I hear ya there. The only exhaust in my life so far I can say has been worth that type of money is my stardropper on my svj. Otherwise with no real performance gains in most cases I've decided to spend far less and been plenty happy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hear ya there. The only exhaust in my life so far I can say has been worth that type of money is my stardropper on my svj. Otherwise with no real performance gains in most cases I've decided to spend far less and been plenty happy.
Any specific brand of down pipes you reccomend for the Urus? I think I will go this route instead of spending almost 15k for an exhaust

1 - 20 of 34 Posts