Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,407 Posts
What is a URUS EVO?

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supposed to be a refresh. I saw a few videos of it. It’s the assumed name but nothing confirmed yet. Spoke to my dealer, they think it’s going to be a high performance variant

·
Premium Member
21,407 Posts
Supposed to be a refresh. I saw a few videos of it. It’s the assumed name but nothing confirmed yet. Spoke to my dealer, they think it’s going to be a high performance variant
Sounds awesome!

·
Premium Member
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD
246 Posts
Cannot understand the fascination with the Urus. It defies logic. My X6M competition basically slaughters it except in a rolling 30 mph start and is less than 1/2 that price. Is it simply the Lamborghini name on the back? Perhaps the flavor of the week? Smart money just doesn’t chase that.

·
Premium Member
21,407 Posts
Yup. I ended up putting a deposit down on it so I have an early allocation. I can always trade mine is with probably minimal loss. Now to convincing my wife to allow me to get the next gen aventador or huracan.
I keep telling my wife that this is the last one. Now I have to figure out how to tell I think I’ve got one more in me, lol.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cannot understand the fascination with the Urus. It defies logic. My X6M competition basically slaughters it except in a rolling 30 mph start and is less than 1/2 that price. Is it simply the Lamborghini name on the back? Perhaps the flavor of the week? Smart money just doesn’t chase that.
For me it’s not because it’s a lambo. I honestly love the truck. I had x5m’s , gls and gle 63amgs. I love the handling , interiors ect at least the way I built it. I bought it because I like it

·
Registered
463 Posts
For me it’s not because it’s a lambo. I honestly love the truck. I had x5m’s , gls and gle 63amgs. I love the handling , interiors ect at least the way I built it. I bought it because I like it
Wouldn't you have been fine with an RSQ8 then. The car is essentially 80% the same at half the cost. Not criticizing, am genuinely curious.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wouldn't you have been fine with an RSQ8 then. The car is essentially 80% the same at half the cost. Not criticizing, am genuinely curious.
I did check it out and tried convincing my self to get it. For some reason I just didn’t love the “body kit” it has on it if you understand what I mean. Something I just didn’t like. I was going to get the urus a few years back and I kept waiting because I know something’s are similar. After driving most things out there including the Audi I pulled the trigger for the urus. I even looked at the betayga speed which my dad ended up with. I know some buy the urus strictly for the name but I truly love the suv. Right now I’m lucky with the strange market that I’m not really loosing money on it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I did check it out and tried convincing my self to get it. For some reason I just didn’t love the “body kit” it has on it if you understand what I mean. Something I just didn’t like. I was going to get the urus a few years back and I kept waiting because I know something’s are similar. After driving most things out there including the Audi I pulled the trigger for the urus. I even looked at the betayga speed which my dad ended up with. I know some buy the urus strictly for the name but I truly love the suv. Right now I’m lucky with the strange market that I’m not really loosing money on it.
Body aside how did it compare from a driving perspective? Am looking for a new SUV but don't want to drop the money on an URUS as I am waiting for a huracan EVO.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Body aside how did it compare from a driving perspective? Am looking for a new SUV but don't want to drop the money on an URUS as I am waiting for a huracan EVO.
I would definitely recommend driving both if you can. Even finding a rental agency that has them if the dealers don’t.

personally I felt the lambo to be more aggressive and more responsive. I would compare the rsq8 more to a more aggressive amg line but not urus level. It’s just a different feeling

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.