Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,290 Posts
What is a URUS EVO?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supposed to be a refresh. I saw a few videos of it. It’s the assumed name but nothing confirmed yet. Spoke to my dealer, they think it’s going to be a high performance variant

·
Premium Member
17,290 Posts
Supposed to be a refresh. I saw a few videos of it. It’s the assumed name but nothing confirmed yet. Spoke to my dealer, they think it’s going to be a high performance variant
Sounds awesome!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds awesome!
Yup. I ended up putting a deposit down on it so I have an early allocation. I can always trade mine is with probably minimal loss. Now to convincing my wife to allow me to get the next gen aventador or huracan.

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
14 Posts
Cannot understand the fascination with the Urus. It defies logic. My X6M competition basically slaughters it except in a rolling 30 mph start and is less than 1/2 that price. Is it simply the Lamborghini name on the back? Perhaps the flavor of the week? Smart money just doesn’t chase that.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Funny thing is the Urus Performante is listed in dealer systems (LOOM) as a MY23 Urus model so it's happening but whether the final name will be the Urus Performante remains to be seen.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It doesn't exist as of today. They don't even know if it will be hybrid or not for sure. I do expect it to cost considerably more and have a lot more power though. Best case is 2023.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
It doesn't exist as of today. They don't even know if it will be hybrid or not for sure. I do expect it to cost considerably more and have a lot more power though. Best case is 2023.
The CEO already stated all Lambo models are going hybrid.

·
Premium Member
17,290 Posts
Yup. I ended up putting a deposit down on it so I have an early allocation. I can always trade mine is with probably minimal loss. Now to convincing my wife to allow me to get the next gen aventador or huracan.
I keep telling my wife that this is the last one. Now I have to figure out how to tell I think I’ve got one more in me, lol.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cannot understand the fascination with the Urus. It defies logic. My X6M competition basically slaughters it except in a rolling 30 mph start and is less than 1/2 that price. Is it simply the Lamborghini name on the back? Perhaps the flavor of the week? Smart money just doesn’t chase that.
For me it’s not because it’s a lambo. I honestly love the truck. I had x5m’s , gls and gle 63amgs. I love the handling , interiors ect at least the way I built it. I bought it because I like it

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I keep telling my wife that this is the last one. Now I have to figure out how to tell I think I’ve got one more in me, lol.
The urus got my wife into the brand at least… now I’m pushing the cars! Of course she has some request or demands first. Lol

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Funny thing is the Urus Performante is listed in dealer systems (LOOM) as a MY23 Urus model so it's happening but whether the final name will be the Urus Performante remains to be seen.
Yup saw that. That’s why I honestly I don’t no what it’s going to be. Going to be interesting

·
Registered
134 Posts
For me it’s not because it’s a lambo. I honestly love the truck. I had x5m’s , gls and gle 63amgs. I love the handling , interiors ect at least the way I built it. I bought it because I like it
Wouldn't you have been fine with an RSQ8 then. The car is essentially 80% the same at half the cost. Not criticizing, am genuinely curious.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wouldn't you have been fine with an RSQ8 then. The car is essentially 80% the same at half the cost. Not criticizing, am genuinely curious.
I did check it out and tried convincing my self to get it. For some reason I just didn’t love the “body kit” it has on it if you understand what I mean. Something I just didn’t like. I was going to get the urus a few years back and I kept waiting because I know something’s are similar. After driving most things out there including the Audi I pulled the trigger for the urus. I even looked at the betayga speed which my dad ended up with. I know some buy the urus strictly for the name but I truly love the suv. Right now I’m lucky with the strange market that I’m not really loosing money on it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I did check it out and tried convincing my self to get it. For some reason I just didn’t love the “body kit” it has on it if you understand what I mean. Something I just didn’t like. I was going to get the urus a few years back and I kept waiting because I know something’s are similar. After driving most things out there including the Audi I pulled the trigger for the urus. I even looked at the betayga speed which my dad ended up with. I know some buy the urus strictly for the name but I truly love the suv. Right now I’m lucky with the strange market that I’m not really loosing money on it.
Body aside how did it compare from a driving perspective? Am looking for a new SUV but don't want to drop the money on an URUS as I am waiting for a huracan EVO.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Body aside how did it compare from a driving perspective? Am looking for a new SUV but don't want to drop the money on an URUS as I am waiting for a huracan EVO.
I would definitely recommend driving both if you can. Even finding a rental agency that has them if the dealers don’t.

personally I felt the lambo to be more aggressive and more responsive. I would compare the rsq8 more to a more aggressive amg line but not urus level. It’s just a different feeling

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had an Urus back in 2019, sold it after a few months. I tried multiple others and none did it for me and ended up ordering the one I have now. I also like it much better than my G63 for many reasons.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts