Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry all 1 last question! It’s just hard to find these vehicles. I had in the past in my Range Rover the upper leather package ( roof ) and currently alcantara in my amg. Curious if anyone has either one and what there preferences are and why. Is the leather more luxury? Does the alcantara help without side noice ect . I have all my pricing done on the urus, just one last thing before I submit it. Thank you all for your help!

My interior isTerra Asia

· Premium Member
2,124 Posts
It doesn't really matter because nobody really looks up when they are inside the car :D Seriously both materials have no difference in terms of reducing outside road noise because they use the same dampening behind. For acoustic (audio), fabric / alcantara is usually preferred.

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bringing this old thread back.
Finalizing my Urus S. I did go with Alcantara on my 21. This time I’m debating on leather. Anyone go with leather and regret it ? Just curious

· Premium Member
530 Posts
Funny, just went over this on Saturday while finalizing my Urus S order and ended up removing the upper leather which seemed to result in alcantara by default. My Aventador S has leather and it’s nice, but I like bits of alcantara around as long as it isn’t the steering wheel.

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,928 Posts
The only reason I can find to go with leather would be that it will add more leather smell.

Reactions: Simas J.

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny, just went over this on Saturday while finalizing my Urus S order and ended up removing the upper leather which seemed to result in alcantara by default. My Aventador S has leather and it’s nice, but I like bits of alcantara around as long as it isn’t the steering wheel.
That’s why I’m up in the air with it. I like having some alcantara. I’m like is the leather roof to much ?

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,928 Posts
Looks like I’m getting the upper leather anyway. My SA said it’s locked and can’t make a change.
It will smell fantastic!

· Registered
73 Posts
Sorry all 1 last question! It’s just hard to find these vehicles. I had in the past in my Range Rover the upper leather package ( roof ) and currently alcantara in my amg. Curious if anyone has either one and what there preferences are and why. Is the leather more luxury? Does the alcantara help without side noice ect . I have all my pricing done on the urus, just one last thing before I submit it. Thank you all for your help!

My interior isTerra Asia
Alcantara ftw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2022 Urus, 2022 F8 Tributo, 2022 Taycan Turbo S, 2022 x5, 2022 Shelby Super Baja, 2019 Model 3P
129 Posts
I have the upper and lower leather package in my 2022. It looks amazing. Also with the lower package the rear seats are full leather whereas without it the back seat bottoms are faux leather apparently (per my sa)

· Registered
2022 Urus, 2022 F8 Tributo, 2022 Taycan Turbo S, 2022 x5, 2022 Shelby Super Baja, 2019 Model 3P
129 Posts
I have the upper leather in my 2022 Urua and absolutely love it. I also put it on my F8 delivered last week and again it looks and smells so good. I also think the color stitching looks great next to the stitching of the sun visors. It’s a really nice touch!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts