Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
matte black vinyl wrap
carbon interior and side mirrors
upgraded interior with black alcantara & gray and black nappa leather (really tired from factory black/gray seats)
LP570 style front bumper
new clutch

3 MONTH of work :mad:

plans for next week:
* new wheels
* LP570 tail lights

Just install new wheels & tail lights...

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,617 Posts
Very nice! I love th interior.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice upgrades! I wonder where you got your LP tail light and cost?
I ordered factory tail lights from Home - FGP-Stuff.eu for 1180 euro/each, also you need brakets part No: 408813391 408813392 400813698 400813697 for 49,75 euro/each and aftermarket taillight conversion cover for 399 euro. But conversion cover i ordered from them was very poor, absolutely didn't fit my gallardo and very bad quality!!! I found a local master and he made a new cover for me (i will send pictures when he finish). New tail lights have different connectors than older one, for this i ordered AMP 282090-1 connector from aliexpress. Also because older tail light has different wires for stop and vehicle lights you need 2 resistors for vehicle light wires (3 ohm 50W) and 4 diodes (for vehicle and stop light wires).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Alex. Do you need rear bumper and the grilles to do the light conversion?

Also, do you also need the heatshield? 408863777 and 408863778 ?

https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/diagram/lamborghini/gallardo-lp570-4-sl/bodywork-parts/lights/46-90-4796.html
I left old bumper and grilles on car (maybe i'll change it later). And i use my old heat shields (they are flexible). I forget to tell you one thing about brackets, when you will install new brackets you need to drill new holes in the rear fender, to avoid this i made additional aluminium brackets myself.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I left old bumper and grilles on car (maybe i'll change it later). And i use my old heat shields (they are flexible). I forget to tell you one thing about brackets, when you will install new brackets you need to drill new holes in the rear fender, to avoid this i made additional aluminium brackets myself.
Thanks Alex. How did you figure out the wiring and resistance value? Did you use a wiring diagram or just tested the values using multimeter?

Look forward to see your complete install and wirings!:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To figure out the wiring i used multimeter. For setting the resistance value I tryed with different types of resistors because you need to set the brightness of the lamp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts