Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Great question and I am curious about what solutions are offered. Didn't have my sound system challenged 2021 EVO long enough but I understand completely why you are asking the question. In my 2022 EVO order I opted to spec the upgraded sound system, Sensonum.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Here is an old thread that discuses upgrading the EVO sound system that may be helpful.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great question and I am curious about what solutions are offered. Didn't have my sound system challenged 2021 EVO long enough but I understand completely why you are asking the question. In my 2022 EVO order I opted to spec the upgraded sound system, Sensonum.
Congrats on ordering a 2022 Evo Spyder.I have a 2022 coming in Rosso Bia.I have Techni Car in West Palm to do the upgrade. Let me know how you like the sound.Great color you ordered .

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Congrats on ordering a 2022 Evo Spyder.I have a 2022 coming in Rosso Bia.I have Techni Car in West Palm to do the upgrade. Let me know how you like the sound.Great color you ordered .
Thanks my friend, actually I ordered a RWD coupe. I will definitely let you know how the Sensonum stacks up. I had a 2019 580-2 and the sound system was decent but the base system in the EVO was disappointing. Though, the sound system in the EVO did improve a bit as the speakers broke-in but not enough to suit my tastes.
Congratulations on your 2022! What is the ETA?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts