Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't figure out how to edit my title on the other post so just threw up a new thread. I'm planning to take better pics than these, especially the interior. I was rushed because of the surf tournament I forgot about! I'm really happy how the wrap came out! Next step is to lower/space just a tad to reduce the gap!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Sky Tire Water
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Sky
Vehicle Gear shift Car Plant Window

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks fantastic inside and out! Oh yeah, are you participating in the surf tournament and if so where did you put your board?

Reactions: Michael15

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great photos! Is that Huntington Beach?

Registered
2021 Audi R8 V10 RWD
After having it for a while, are you more satisfied with the stealth wrap? it looks really good

Registered
SL #7007
I love the stealth!!! Awesome car!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I hasve never been a fan of that matte look, but on a black car it looks incredible.

Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks fantastic! Funny, my temp tag says LAMO as the make too. I thought mine was a typo...WTF???

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After having it for a while, are you more satisfied with the stealth wrap? it looks really good
I love the matte look and they did a excellent job on the satin wrap. I need to learn the nuances of cleaning the matte w/o streaks and I'll be just fine after that. Thank you!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
HA!! They don't let old men on long boards in these tourneys...thankfully
Yes, you may be a little older but, then again, a whole lot wiser. Go on, show them how it's done...............馃弰鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
I love the matte look and they did a excellent job on the satin wrap. I need to learn the nuances of cleaning the matte w/o streaks and I'll be just fine after that. Thank you!
Did you have the film ceramic coated? That helps quite a bit. Streaks should be almost nonexistent after a blow dry and towel drag. Good luck-that thing is awesome!!

Registered
I had my Nero nemesis stealth ppf鈥檇 with a ceramic coat over the top but it feels like the ceramic coat washed off super quick !! After 4 washes / detailing the water isn鈥檛 running off anymore. My detailer put another coat on and it鈥檚 back working again but not sure it works for long when applied over the top of ppf?

Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
I had my Nero nemesis stealth ppf鈥檇 with a ceramic coat over the top but it feels like the ceramic coat washed off super quick !! After 4 washes / detailing the water isn鈥檛 running off anymore. My detailer put another coat on and it鈥檚 back working again but not sure it works for long when applied over the top of ppf?
Had my matte film coated for 2 years and it beaded on day 700 the same as day 1. Something went awry with your ceramic coating. I used Ceramic Pro for what it鈥檚 worth.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts