Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey! :cheers:

Just stopping by to let everyone who reads this know that I'm still here. I've found lots of business opportunities in my time I was gone. Chances are I'll get started on them as soon as I graduate from college this May. I finally received word about a local banker who is good at stock investing:D, Hopefully he can get me started in stocks! I'm currently working on a 30 some page, and approaching 12 slides(In Microsoft PowerPoint) business plan right now as well.

'04 Jeep Cherokee (Sold!):wave:
'13 Chrome Jeep Liberty Sport
'06 Gold Pontiac G6

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,691 Posts
Stay enthusiastic and you will succeed, you gotta hungry for it. Best of luck!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Be careful of banker's investing money for you...most of them lose more money than they make, especially when they're playing with someone else's money. Other than that, good luck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be careful of banker's investing money for you...most of them lose more money than they make, especially when they're playing with someone else's money. Other than that, good luck!
I appreciate your advice. However, My opinion on that is never invest more than you can afford. I'm mainly using him for "pointers" like what programs to use and maybe market information. I have a small list of stocks to start on. :) Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,691 Posts
I appreciate your advice. However, My opinion on that is never invest more than you can afford. I'm mainly using him for "pointers" like what programs to use and maybe market information. I have a small list of stocks to start on. :) Thanks!
You left off the 2 most important words to that, after afford "to lose"..

·
Registered
10 Posts
One word of advice. If the banker is so good at trading stocks then why is he a banker?

It's great to be motivated but don't trust someone just because they say they are good at something. I would want a personal financial statement from anyone that wants me to give them money to make sure they walk the talk. My personal rule is never give your money to someone that has less than you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts