Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo RWD (Ordered)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
I placed order for a 2022 huracan evo RWD in april. I received email from lamborghini yesterday with the invitation code for registration in U. This is my first time ordering a lamborghini so i am not sure if you receive this email during a certain stage after you place the order? I am just trying to figure out if the car has been assigned a production date or not.
Just trying to figure out approximate time frame i'll receive the car.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo RWD (Ordered)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked with my SA last month and he said lamborghini has accepted the order but they were still producing 2021 models so he said it might be a while before he can give me a date. Lets see. I don’t have hopes to get it before november or december anyways so its cool.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is there any practical benefits to registering for Unica? Do we get a free magazine or club events or something? Anything? Or is it just to allow Lambo to keep track of its customers and upsell later on?

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
You’ll get a bunch of notifications about Lamborghini marketing pieces. And rarely, some updates about your car build.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,890 Posts
I am just trying to figure out if the car has been assigned a production date or not.
Just trying to figure out approximate time frame i'll receive the car.

Thanks in advance!
To find out whether your EVO is "Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production" you will need to contact your SA have have him/her do a screenshot of your order on LOOM.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,890 Posts
I talked with my SA last month and he said lamborghini has accepted the order but they were still producing 2021 models so he said it might be a while before he can give me a date.
The MY2021s are produced through the end of July but he can certainly still give you an update on your order. My order was placed on the 13th of May and went to "Start Of Production" on the 26th of May. As I just stated above get your SA to do a screenshot of your order on LOOM.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,890 Posts
You’ll get a bunch of notifications about Lamborghini marketing pieces. And rarely, some updates about your car build.
Based upon the information from existing orders on this forum Unica will show your car at about 2.5 months +/- after "Start of Production" and the VIN will show up on Unica about 3 months +/- after "Start of Production".

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, the dealer is still waiting for an allocation according to my SA.
No unica app invitation whatsoever, perhaps that's non-existence in Chinese Lamborghini dealerships. Sigh.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,890 Posts
I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, the dealer is still waiting for an allocation according to my SA.
No unica app invitation whatsoever, perhaps that's non-existence in Chinese Lamborghini dealerships. Sigh.
Hello Jin...............you will generally not get an invitation for the Unica App until some time after your order is actually placed. What we have found regarding the Unica App is that it seems to always be a day late and a dollar (Yuan) short when it comes to being updated. After your order is placed in LOOM contact Lamborghini customer support and inquire about the Unica App. I have found the customer support to be very responsive and helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Jin...............you will generally not get an invitation for the Unica App until some time after your order is actually placed. What we have found regarding the Unica App is that it seems to always be a day late and a dollar (Yuan) short when it comes to being updated. After your order is placed in LOOM contact Lamborghini customer support and inquire about the Unica App. I have found the customer support to be very responsive and helpful.
Thank you Lambo2018 that was very helpful indeed, I'll surely do that in the future!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts