Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Let me relate my experience with my EVO, first understand that the Unica App is not, nor is it intended to be real time. I have come to understand that the apparent "delay" makes sense.

I have received four images on the Unica App to date:
  • the first was "In Production" image on the 4th of August (actually went into Production on the 26th of May........slow to update)
  • the second was the "Tunnel" photo on the 5th of October, the day after it was left at the Baltimore port (the car was actually completed on the 15th of September)
  • the third was "Connect Your Car" today the 7th of October
  • The fourth bit of info was my VIN which showed up on the 8th of October

See post #1 for my complete timeline:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me relate my experience with my EVO, first understand that the Unica App is not, nor is it intended to be real time. I have come to understand that the apparent "delay" makes sense.

I have received four images on the Unica App to date:
  • the first was "In Production" image on the 4th of August (actually went into Production on the 26th of May........slow to update)
  • the second was the "Tunnel" photo on the 5th of October, the day after it was left at the Baltimore port (the car was actually completed on the 15th of September)
  • the third was "Connect Your Car" today the 7th of October
  • The fourth bit of info was my VIN which showed up on the 8th of October

See post #1 for my complete timeline:

How did you view pics?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
The images. I have the ap but haven’t received any images and have looked everywhere in the ap.
What date did your Urus go "In Production"? As you see from my EVO timeline, which may differ for the Urus, it took ~2.5 months after it went "In Production" to reflect that status on the Unica App.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What date did your Urus go "In Production"? As you see from my EVO timeline, which may differ for the Urus, it took ~2.5 months after it went "In Production" to reflect that status on the Unica App.
I have no idea. My ap just says “in production”. It does say pair car and that date was Oct 8th. No production pictures anywhere that I see.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I have no idea. My ap just says “in production”. It does say pair car and that date was Oct 8th. No production pictures anywhere that I see.
What feedback has your SA given you lately? The problem with my timeline is literally that was so "yesterday" and the production timeline(s) are becoming more protracted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What feedback has your SA given you lately? The problem with my timeline is literally that was so "yesterday" and the production timeline(s) are becoming more protracted.
SA says vehicle is in production. Haven’t received anything lately and do not want to bother him. Just trying to follow here to see what the timelines are for everyone else.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
It's your call on approaching the SA but that is the least he can do for you. Hopefully others that have ordered a Urus will give you some more useful insight. You already have the link to my EVO timeline.
Though, I know it's frustrating but keep the faith.

·
Registered
225 Posts
@Lambo2018
Did your SA give you the actual Production date? Was just wondering how you were able to find that info, because I just got my “in production” notification on the app, and would love to know how to locate the real date?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
@Lambo2018
Did your SA give you the actual Production date? Was just wondering how you were able to find that info, because I just got my “in production” notification on the app, and would love to know how to locate the real date?
I found out the actual "In Production" date from the LOOM screenshot I requested and then received from my SA (see attached). Be aware, the Unica App is never real-time when it comes to the production status of your car, so try to get LOOM screenshots at each production milestone. Good Luck!

Attachments

Reactions: Adrenalista

·
Registered
460 Posts
I found out the actual "In Production" date from the LOOM screenshot I requested and then received from my SA (see attached). Be aware, the Unica App is never real-time when it comes to the production status of your car, so try to get LOOM screenshots at each production milestone. Good Luck!
That “in production” date in the screen shot would be the same one in the Unica app. Means nothing, as it doesn’t take 4 months to build the vehicle. What’s important is the CP8 Date (completion date), that should be on your order printout which you should have received once the order was accepted by the factory. The order printout contains all the information that’s on the screenshot.

The print is titled “Full Spec Detail Report”. Also shows codes for each and every feature/option for your build (in much more detail than the configurator). 3 pages in length.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I ordered mine in November 2020. I had an April allocation as per the SA. He said it could be beginning or end of April. I had to ask him a question first week of April and he responded that it was actually completed. April 4th was the completion date. It arrived to me end of may. The app was 2-3 weeks behind. Said in production from the last week of December. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
That “in production” date in the screen shot would be the same one in the Unica app. Means nothing, as it doesn’t take 4 months to build the vehicle. What’s important is the CP8 Date (completion date), that should be on your order printout which you should have received once the order was accepted by the factory. The order printout contains all the information that’s on the screenshot.

The print is titled “Full Spec Detail Report”. Also shows codes for each and every feature/option for your build (in much more detail than the configurator). 3 pages in length.
:giggle: I am fully aware it doesn't take 4 months to build a Huracan, in fact, it takes 15 hours and 20 minutes*, that is, just shy of two days but that does not diminish the relevance or significance of the "In Production" designation on LOOM. That date is important because it signifies that Lamborghini can build the car as submitted, and then you are just waiting your turn in-line to roll down the assembly line.

*"Hence it takes 18 hours to build an Aventador (just over two days) and 15 hours and 20 minutes to put together the Huracán (nearly two days)"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.