Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents....have a Stage 3 2010 LP560-4 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder that Just became available for sale. Pretty certain this car will be of interest to a lot of people here so I thought I would make a quick post.

Im a passionate car enthusiast, but I do represent a dealer at the moment so I hope Im not breaking any rules here. It is not listed on any websites, advertised anywhere etc as it was JUST traded. If you would like further information, send me a quick message so we can discuss!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yea. It's against the rules. Need to be a sponsor to post dealer for sale ads.
Not to mention, you haven't posted any relevant details to what the car consists of?
Built package, options, colors, miles, etc.
You're not going to to get anything from here without posting more info.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely, I have a large number of photos of the vehicle....however, it is very difficult to post any here, unless I am simply doing something wrong. If you would like, send me a PM and I can email or text them to you.

The vehicle has 6930 miles and stage 3 tuning..of course now including motec. This tune produces 1000hp for general driving and 1200 with race fuel. The vehicle is a Silver/black Spyder and will be priced at $215k in an effort to sell it quickly. Again for convenience, vehicle is a 2010 LP560-4.

Best Regards

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Guys, let's not misinform him or confuse him.

The answer to your question is yes, you are breaking rules. Please sign up as a vendor in order to post this car for sale. We do not appreciate these types of for sale posts in the Gallardo forum as it is(they belong in the for sale section,) as well as them coming from a non supporting vendor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the response. I will try to figure out if there is a way to become a vendor/supporter temporarily. Literally a "once every 2 years" type of vehicle for me, as I generally don't work with Lambos (Ferrari/Maserati and Bentley generally).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have gotten a solid number of PMs thus far so I do think Im adding some value here!!

Definitely not trying to step on anyones' toes but this is a reasonably rare vehicle which I think people have appreciated being made aware of thus far.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Stop posting about it, unless you don't consider continuing to post about it knowing you shouldn't "trying not to step on anyone's toes." I assure you that you will be banned if you continue. This isn't about value, it's about being fair to other vendors. Become one or stop posting here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have sent several messages to [email protected] requesting information on becoming a vendor to post further, but I have not received any information. Jr. Mint. this seems to be within your area of interest, Perhaps you have a better method of contact for them?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents....have a Stage 3 2010 LP560-4 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder that Just became available for sale. Pretty certain this car will be of interest to a lot of people here so I thought I would make a quick post.

Im a passionate car enthusiast, but I do represent a dealer at the moment so I hope Im not breaking any rules here. It is not listed on any websites, advertised anywhere etc as it was JUST traded. If you would like further information, send me a quick message so we can discuss!
Was this car traded in NJ for a McClaren? If it's the same silver UGR car i'm thinking, there is NO race tune on it. I just want to make sure your info is correct, to look out for the fellow members on here. Maybe its a different Silver Spyder, previous owner is a good friend of mine

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Agreed. Please have ALL your facts straight and correct. Please post according to forum rules. And please post pictures and supporting documentation if possible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was this car traded in NJ for a McClaren? If it's the same silver UGR car i'm thinking, there is NO race tune on it. I just want to make sure your info is correct, to look out for the fellow members on here. Maybe its a different Silver Spyder, previous owner is a good friend of mine
It was relayed to me that the vehicle does indeed have the race tune, but I will reach out to Kevin at UGR to confirm. I do appreciate the question and will obtain clarification.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed. Please have ALL your facts straight and correct. Please post according to forum rules. And please post pictures and supporting documentation if possible.

Sunir...Thanks for the guidance on how to post photos. I finally see the manage attachments link. Also, Please, if anyone is reading this and has ANY contact information other than sales @autoguide.com please relay it , as I have sent several messages with absolutely no response.

With that said, please see photos attached. I can send the documentation that I have received from UGR thus far individually to anyone interested . Price is $215k, 6930 miles, E gear.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes make sure Kevin confirms, the last owner was originally told no race has setting but recently informed there was one. Can't hurt to double check ;)
I will say this car was taken care of meticulously and looks fantastic in person.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Why are you still posting about this car? Not to be insulting, but, you must not be very bright. You can't get ahold of anyone to become a vendor? Have you private messaged any moderators yet? Knowing that you can't post cars for sale, especially in the general discussion area(you can't post for sale items here OR the classified if you are a business,) yet you continue to ruin our forum with your crap. I would never buy a car from you ever, simply because you don't seem to care about following the rules of our community.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JR. Mint Thanks again for your concern. Yes I am actually in communication with a Moderator who is assisting me. Thanks again!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts