Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been keeping an eye on a UGR Stage 3 Huracan for $275k and I figured I'd ask the forum whether these cars are worth the investment. It seems like there are a lot of great TT tuning houses out there, and UGR cars feel pricey. Thanks for your guidance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You must be looking at the blue one with yellow calibers. If you like the color scheme then why not. If not I say you buy one with around 20-30k for 175 that you like and send it to ugr yourself.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
I saw that car at tx2k a couple years ago. It’s worth what you’re willing to pay. Good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that car at tx2k a couple years ago. It’s worth what you’re willing to pay. Good luck
To clarify, do you mean it's worth the $275k? I agree it's value is in the 'eye of the beholder', but I'm thinking about the alternative mentioned where you buy a much higher mileage Huracan and send it to UGR.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
Hard for me to say. How much is a stock one? How much do you value mods at? 35%? 50%? Work the math back that way.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi all,

I've been keeping an eye on a UGR Stage 3 Huracan for $275k and I figured I'd ask the forum whether these cars are worth the investment. It seems like there are a lot of great TT tuning houses out there, and UGR cars feel pricey. Thanks for your guidance.
That’s about right IMO. You can’t compare UR cars on the used market to “other great tuning houses” IMO. They bring more money, period. I’ve sold two of them and have a UR TT Huracan now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts