Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but that high of mileage might be hard to find. Perhaps someone else might be able to help. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
I hear that sometimes exotic rental companies and/or car club companies sell their vehicles. Very interested.
That’s probably a good place to look, hadn’t thought of rentals.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am interested in a 100K plus miles Aventador and/or Huracan. New to the forum, hope I am in the right place.
i havent seen any aventadors with that mileage out there but im sure there are some. There are several huracans with WELL over 100k miles out there….last one to sell was just before Covid sold for $150k and it had 150k miles of rental use on it. I may be listing a 80k mile verde mantis lp610 (assuming it's a prior rental) when i decide what route to go with it

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I would love to sell you a high mileage Lamborghini but when it comes to Sports Cars I don't keep them long enough, at least not yet. I guess when it comes to Sports Cars I have the automotive equivalent of attention deficit disorder.

Reactions: Expert Ranch

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would assume he’s looking to get the best price and maybe beat the heck out of it. Can’t think of any other reason why somebody would purposely want a previous exotic rental with over 100k miles other than those 2 reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts