Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. guys I will be building a new garage and was looking for ideas to make it one of a kind!! I was thinking of having a raised portion about 6 to 8" of the ground where I could showcase a Lamborghini, on this raised section I would have a motorized circle so I park my car there and it will spin in a circle slowly. This will be my first Garage so any help would be great.

·
Registered
154 Posts
OMG..that last garage is F-in awesome ! Do you know who's garage that is, and do you have any more pictures of it... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
See a couple of pictures of my garage in my garage on this website

13ft ceilings
climate control
racedeck tile
Lista cabinets
4 post lifts
networked with rest of house/phone/cable

·
Registered
91 Posts
raymondo said:
That race deck is really nice, but I guess oil changes or any wrench turning is out hu? :)

No! Oil cleans up very easily with greased lightning cleaner. The tiles are very tough too- each one can support 3200#. I asked before putting my lifts in. Plus if a tile does get damaged, it is easy to remove it and snap a new one in- I bought a bunch of extras to keep on hand for that possibility. Plus you can just pick them up and take them with you if you move.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
wiz357 said:
You can't call a garage perfect without a Lamborghini in it.
Or 2 lamborghini's in it!

Wood Stable style garage doors to contain all those horses!
Black Granite floor
AC and Heat
Rotary in ground lift
14 foot ceiling
Network, HDTV Plasma on wall
Insulated and sealed garage door
Air purifier

2 car regular garage on opposite side of house for his and her daily drivers.

This is my first house that I built in 2004 at 35 years of age, I'm sure in 10 years I'll do somthing totaly different.......hmm, I like that turntable idea!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.