Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ultimate BMW M3 e92 V8 $31.500

****New price!!! 31.500*

**Quick details.... 69k, perfect ready to go daily driver/trackday/show car (NEVER TRACKED).
PROFESSIONALLY maintained and gone thru tip to tail. Happy to pick you up at airport, take additional vids, ship enclosed thru Exotic Car Transport or personally hand deliver.

Priced extremely competitively for a premium,collectors example
$31.500 as configured and pictured

**Will trade for Aston Martin, Continental GT, XJ, S63, S65, SL or something interesting like a lotus or ariel
Feel Free to text or call for details do NOT PM! Eric 412.fourhundred.6900

Rest assured this car is perfect. Bought with intent to turn it into a track capable car so I could drive it to the places I coach at and do some laps in the afternoon sessions but plans have changed completely.

Car needs NOTHING! Its had a more complete service thru and thru than BMW could even do. Since I was going to keep this car forever and wanted to forget how much I paid and how much I just put into it and didnt get to use I didnt keep a list of whats been done intentionally.

What is immediately remembered is....(and has less than 2 tanks of gas thru it since 100% bone stock 69k miles)
FULLY OPTIONED CAR
alcantara steering wheel
alcantara ebrake and boot
new floor mats
turner AL pedal kit (perfect heel toe)
comp pkg carbon spoiler
black german grill
painted front reflector plates
euro plate can be included if desired (its on with 3m tape, NO HOLES)
460-465hp Turner stage 2 tuner and exhaust (can switch back and forth to oem with device) (could be louder if im honest, sounds great and is DAILY DRIVER sound level, I wanted TRACK tho)
stock intake
engine oil
diff oil
gearbox oil
bimmerworld track engine mounts (doesnt buzz or rattle, just provides a little less flex of drivetrain)
new oem tranny mounts
***6piston mono blocks from new M5 with conversion bracket and 382mm 2 piece track rotors up front with matching rear rotors and brand new goodridge SS lines all around and 3x unopened bottles of AP Racing fluid. (didnt install because it would be difficult to explain it was never tracked when im a professional racer) bolts right on no issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlXh5SaQWo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts