Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks like you’re going to be forking over a good chunk of change to buy one right now.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I can’t even believe people are paying double , I hear the market is gunna start fixing in about 30 days .
Why 30 days? I don’t see things slowing days, it keeps getting worse by the day..

·
Registered
117 Posts
The car market is in no way going to go down in the next 30 days haha. Maybe in a few years, but in the next 30 days not a chance whatsoever. Economics 101, supply and demand. There's no supply, and lots of demand.

·
Registered
Huracan STO Aventador Ultimae 765LT nsx type s
91 Posts
They are going for more then msrp regardless of 1.3 anyways we should be happy that the brand is strong what’s wrong with that? Some people can’t absorb the pricing because they never had faith in the ultimae 😎

·
Registered
277 Posts
To say there isn’t Supply is pretty wack.. if you do a simple search of Lamborghini there is endless inventory

huracans , urus , aventsdor a available in the market.
eventually thecars will sit nobody can afford them lol
I can afford a aventador at 2 years ago prices when they were 4-500k now at 1.3 they lost me as a customer
Not saying they don’t have people with F U money but eventually the supply will out do the demand and prices will plummet .
way before years. Watch

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
To say there isn’t Supply is pretty wack.. if you do a simple search of Lamborghini there is endless inventory

huracans , urus , aventsdor a available in the market.
eventually thecars will sit nobody can afford them lol
I can afford a aventador at 2 years ago prices when they were 4-500k now at 1.3 they lost me as a customer
Not saying they don’t have people with F U money but eventually the supply will out do the demand and prices will plummet .
way before years. Watch
I hope this becomes true.. So I can buy one :D

Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Registered
1 Posts
Who here has a ultimae for sale or willing to sell if price was right? Send me a message. Also if anyone knows any for sale publicly or privately please let me know. Thanks so much!
Hey Fez, unless you’d consider a right hand drive Ultimae imported from the UK for considerably less than the secondary market in the US then you’ll be looking at around $1.3 million

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I definitely think a correction will happen. I got rid of all my cars except an Escalade and the wife’s gle. I just got rid of my urus a week ago while I have a 23 on order as well as the next av coupe and roadster. Sad having none especially when one passes me! But with the market who knows anymore. Got rid of it why the value was high. Unfortunately 1.3 million I couldn’t touch and I’m happy for the people who can. I truly love cars and love the brand. Hopefully things correct. I do like them holding there value tho. It’s nice not taking a loss. Made money on the urus. Wasn’t a flip. Drove it for over a year and enjoyed it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts