Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am in the market for a Diablo roadster, but have never actually seen one in the flesh.

I wonder if anyone in the UK would be willing to take me for a drive in theirs? (I’m based in W. London.)

All the best,
Daniel

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
34 Posts
Not many around now. I know the owner of a yellow roadster but he based in West Country, There was one for sale with Redline Cars a while back, not sure if they still have it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah! You’re right, Redline is the one I saw on Autotrader! Thank you- I’ll get in touch.

Any thoughts on pricing? Because so few come onto the market, difficult to say, right?

The colour isn’t my first choice (which would be cosmic girl purple).

·
Registered
Diablo SV 1997
34 Posts
Ah! You’re right, Redline is the one I saw on Autotrader! Thank you- I’ll get in touch.

Any thoughts on pricing? Because so few come onto the market, difficult to say, right?

The colour isn’t my first choice (which would be cosmic girl purple).
Overpriced IMO. Diablo prices are a bit all over the place though. I doubt there is much interest in it to be honest, Diablo's are very very slow cars to sell compared to most supercars in the UK. Not sure there are any in Viola, I haven't seen a Roadster in years.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am in the market for a Diablo roadster, but have never actually seen one in the flesh.

I wonder if anyone in the UK would be willing to take me for a drive in theirs? (I’m based in W. London.)

All the best,
Daniel
Great choice, Diablo Roadster with a gated manual, the top off on a beautiful day and a roaring V-12 behind you is as close to motoring nirvana as it gets....beautiful car as well. To get that same configuration in a Ferrari is like $3M dollars.

If you ever make it to Texas USA, I would give you a ride....hopefully someone in the UK will step up. When I wanted a ride before buying, I reached out to Lamborghini clubs and they hooked me up with an owner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you hear back from Redline?
Yep, spoke with them. It's their car (not being sold on commission) and they've had it about four months.

Sounds like a really great car. It is the one that I saw previously advertised (link above).

Just working out when I can go view it, as it's about four hours' drive each way from where I am. I think I will make a weekend of it with the family - but the prospect of doing that feels a bit funny given the current UK lockdown situation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh - one question I have for those in the know:

What is the "Road Pack"?

Apparently on the original invoice for the car, it's listed as an option alongside the Sports Exhaust.

(My googling skills have come up short.)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh - one question I have for those in the know:

What is the "Road Pack"?

Apparently on the original invoice for the car, it's listed as an option alongside the Sports Exhaust.

(My googling skills have come up short.)
It's the luggage set. It should be comprised of 4 different bags.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've always admired that Silver/red Roadster. I've been watching it since it's first been listed years ago, by the original owner. It looks to be a perfect example in a gorgeous colour scheme.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts