Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2020 Urus and had two questions that I haven't been able to easily find answers on google.

1. Is traction control supposed to turn off in sport mode? It makes sense for track mode, but seems strange that it turns off if you just want to car a little sportier. And is there a way to manually turn traction control back on?

2. How do you turn on the infotainment system without starting the engine?

Thanks

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I recently purchased a 2020 Urus and had two questions that I haven't been able to easily find answers on google.

1. Is traction control supposed to turn off in sport mode? It makes sense for track mode, but seems strange that it turns off if you just want to car a little sportier. And is there a way to manually turn traction control back on?

2. How do you turn on the infotainment system without starting the engine?

Thanks
Firstly, Welcome to the forum! To be clear, I don't own a Urus but I will give you my thoughts and I am sure others will chime in:
1-No, traction control should not turned off simply placing the Urus in Sport Mode.
2-Keep your foot off the brake and press the start button and in that way you will powerup the infotainment system without starting the engine.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Mine turns off as well.
That is perplexing. I am on my third Lamborghini Huracan and that is not the case. Are there presets that you can do for each mode?

Premium Member
That is perplexing. I am on my third Lamborghini Huracan and that is not the case. Are there presets that you can do for each mode?
Yup I was surprised my self. Was used to the huracan. Now I鈥檓 used to this and drive it in sport most of the time. It鈥檚 the perfect mode. Corsa for fun and strada for the wife and daughter

Registered
Yup I was surprised my self. Was used to the huracan. Now I鈥檓 used to this and drive it in sport most of the time. It鈥檚 the perfect mode. Corsa for fun and strada for the wife and daughter
Yep. Same experience here. Sport mode activation is accompanied by a loss of traction/reduction in safety systems warning message, but it鈥檚 by far the best mode to drive in.

Reactions: jordan68

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
That is very odd that the engineers would design the Urus that way. It is one thing to choose to turn off traction control but, quite another for that decision to be made for you by default. Live and learn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts