Just thought I would update you guys on the Jalpa's progress. I took both turbos out and rebuilt them and sent them out for balancing. The fire suppression system is installed, the electronic boost controller is installed and I rebuilt the alternator. I have also been fabricating some parts and I need some opinions. I just made some fiberglas covers to hide wiring as seen in the pictures (not finished still in the raw form.) Also, I want to get more air into the engine compartment for cooling and "fresh" cold air for the turbos. So I made a rear deck lid similar to the SV. I'll get better pictures soon. It is fabricated in steel but I am going to make a mold and reproduce it in fiberglas or carbon fiber. I'll keep you posted. Please let me know what you think. The deck lid will be removable.