Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Here’s mine - from Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan - Heffner Performance

Stage 2 = Our Most Popular Build Option!
93 Octane = 975 Engine HP / 850 WHP
  • E85 (FLEX FUEL) = 1380 Engine HP / 1,200 WHP
    Heffner Performance Twin Turbo System
    • Twin Dual Ball Bearing Turbochargers
    • MoTec Vehicle Management System With Proprietary Heffner Performance Calibration
    • Nine Plate Clutch System With Billet Steel Clutch Baskets
    • Upgraded Fuel System and Port Fuel Injectors
    • Proprietary Launch Control and Traction Control Calibration
Performance data that we have recorded:
  • 0-60 1.9 seconds
  • 60-130 3.5 seconds
  • 1/4 mile 8.7 seconds at 163 mph on 20″ radial tires
View attachment 300013 View attachment 300014 View attachment 300015
Awesome build mate...thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
50 Posts
That’s the only one I have. I like the stock look and don’t feel the need to change the exterior at the moment.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: fabo

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Very nice...how do you find the factory tires. You must be getting very little traction?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice...how do you find the factory tires. You must be getting very little traction?
I’m running it at 1050hp and haven’t changed the map settings to bring it up. Traction is pretty good however if I’m accelerating at very high speed, any turning gives me a bit of left-to-right oscillations. I could probably use grippier tires. No planned track use for me, this is just a straight line kinda car (unless I bring it down to 850lb its lowest setting).

Happy to take tire recommendations! I think I might have seen some elsewhere

·
Registered
50 Posts
how does the sound compare in real life?
Ohhh man when those turbos start really spooling…it’s loud, exciting, and terrifying! I only had a few hours in the Evo before the mod though.. we bought the car specifically for the Heffner Stage 2 so maybe not a fair comparison because it sounded great before with plenty of db

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
38 Posts
Im possibly doing Heffner this winter, just concerned about normal drivability and breaking anything.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im possibly doing Heffner this winter, just concerned about normal drivability and breaking anything.
You should speak with Jason..he speaks really highly of the platform. When picking it up he simply handed the keys over and said have fun and be safe. To me that speaks highly of his confidence in the install and platform. Plus there’s a 2 year warranty, and he’s always stood behind his work..my dad had 2 other lambo’s with him, both Gallardo’s and we had some issues on the first (this is back in 2004ish), the second was really stable and this evo just seems super stable. Again I’m running at 1050hp and haven’t cranked it up yet. That’s more for me to get used to the car and this level of hp.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i'm still a bit shocked how good the numbers are. then what is 0-300 kmh, 10 secs???

Performance data that we have recorded:
  • 0-60 1.9 seconds
  • 60-130 3.5 seconds
  • 1/4 mile 8.7 seconds at 163 mph on 20″ radial tires

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'm still a bit shocked how good the numbers are. then what is 0-300 kmh, 10 secs???
I’ve copied and pasted it from the Heffner website but if he puts it down, it’s as good as gold in my books. I don’t have have the 0-300kph numbers but it is faaaast!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I’m running it at 1050hp and haven’t changed the map settings to bring it up. Traction is pretty good however if I’m accelerating at very high speed, any turning gives me a bit of left-to-right oscillations. I could probably use grippier tires. No planned track use for me, this is just a straight line kinda car (unless I bring it down to 850lb its lowest setting).

Happy to take tire recommendations! I think I might have seen some elsewhere
Best combo is Toyo R888rs rear and Michellin Cup2 front. This is what all the TT guys are using

I do roll racing and plan some tracking too. I can turn my down to almost stock hp for the circuit or max hp for drag, by pressing the toggles on the steering wheel

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Ohhh man when those turbos start really spooling…it’s loud, exciting, and terrifying! I only had a few hours in the Evo before the mod though.. we bought the car specifically for the Heffner Stage 2 so maybe not a fair comparison because it sounded great before with plenty of db
Do you still have the cats on?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Best combo is Toyo R888rs rear and Michellin Cup2 front. This is what all the TT guys are using

I do roll racing and plan some tracking too. I can turn my down to almost stock hp for the circuit or max hp for drag, by pressing the toggles on the steering wheel
That combo of tires sounds great. I’ve used both on different cars but never together like that..this is definitely my next tire upgrade.
I also realized tonight that I inadvertently prepare to brake after a high speed acceleration, so I loosely put my foot on the brake and start to engage them..lending to the extra wiggle in feeling. No hard braking just a light touch but it’s enough to start the process. Glad I am keeping it at a lower hp setting, but I will graduate to the full thing soon! Haha

Heffner performance was able to put the map switching into the dash as well. What’s weird to me is that my other modded cars I always had to choose the map setting before starting and only when the car was not turned on..with this mod it will only change the maps when the engine is running and in drive+sport mode. Nice to switch while driving though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you still have the cats on?
I’m not sure..but judging on the performance numbers AND the smell I get from standing behind it, I’d have to guess he deleted at least the primary cats 🤣

Are yours on?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I’m not sure..but judging on the performance numbers AND the smell I get from standing behind it, I’d have to guess he deleted at least the primary cats 🤣

Are yours on?
Yes, the only way to remove the cats is engine out.

I plan to remove mine when they build my engine soon. It enhances the sound even more and shoots flames :)

• Haha
Reactions: GoPGgo

·
Registered
407 Posts
if it sounds like it and accelerates like it, I never thought i'd say "i hope they make the next huracan turbo"

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
^^Just turbo or twin turbo? :giggle: Apparently, the successor to the Huracan is not due out until late 2024 and some of us die hard NA fans may have to re-evaluate that perspective but I will definitely hold on to my NA EVO as well.........best of both worlds.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
^^Just turbo or twin turbo? :giggle: Apparently, the successor to the Huracan is not due out until late 2024 and some of us die hard NA fans may have to re-evaluate that perspective but I will definitely hold on to my NA EVO as well.........best of both worlds.
V10 TT is a big difference to a V8 TT
It will be a sad day when they replace the V10 and V12 :(

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
V10 TT is a big difference to a V8 TT
It will be a sad day when they replace the V10 and V12 :(
Excellent point but I wonder if they can get close to the kind of hp bump as with the Ferrari 296 GTB which is a 6-Cylinder TT + high-voltage accumulator (?) and they bumped the hp up to 830 ponies.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts