Lamborghini Talk banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
In our COVID times, trying to find my way the best that I know how..................Lifehouse rocks on.

Honesty is a hard attribute to find
When we all want to seem like we've got it all figured out
I may be the first to say that I don't have a clue
I don't have all the answers
And god I pretend like I do just
Trying to find my way
Trying to find my way the best that I know how
Holy moly, that song is so depressing now I have no choice but to drive the Lambo out and get ice cream :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Holy moly, that song is so depressing now I have no choice but to drive the Lambo out and get ice cream :ROFLMAO:
No my friend, I guess musical beauty is in the ear of the beholder. I see and hear hope that is contained in the glorious mystery and complexity of the human existence. 🎼;)

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
The only violinist that play all 4 parts of quartets by himself 🤣🤣 I think he's an alien with 8 limbs.

Clearly gifted and a tad eccentric but you can never argue with genius.(y)

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,675 Posts
he obviously has more than one brain, there must be one located in each hand as well. What a gift!

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Good Thing + Tin Men.........

·
Premium Member
14,675 Posts
Why did I know there would be violins, beautifu!

·
Premium Member
14,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Just sharing a 11 minute piece that I've been working on months with little success...

This lady (a junior champ) did it 100 times better than me, so here it is:

The sound is pretty raw meaning it is close to what you can hear on stage. The piece is pretty dark. Maybe enjoy with a glass of wine :)

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Just sharing a 11 minute piece that I've been working on months with little success...

This lady (a junior champ) did it 100 times better than me, so here it is:

The sound is pretty raw meaning it is close to what you can hear on stage. The piece is pretty dark. Maybe enjoy with a glass of wine :)
Very very nice; thanks for sharing. I will definitely listen again tomorrow with a glass of merlot. 🍷 It is encouraging to see the beauty that humanity is capable of, and of course, it never hurts to sprinkle on a dash or two of genius.

·
Premium Member
14,675 Posts
Amazing guitarist, but there is only one Tommy Emmanuel who is the most talented guitarist in the world. IMO.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
You can't always get what you want but if try sometimes you just might find......

161 - 177 of 177 Posts