Lamborghini Talk banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,637 Posts
Wow, you guys are going to town, and I’m still trying to play Stairway to Heaven on my 6 string.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Wow, you guys are going to town, and I’m still trying to play Stairway to Heaven on my 6 string.
Well we are not trying to execute the tunes on a guitar rather we are doing something a tad less complex and sophisticated..........moving our feet. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
I’m having a lot of fun since I got back into my music. My only complaint is my finger tips are having a Challenge getting back into the game. The best part is I’ve traded TV time for playing music time.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
That's great Russ.......I am still too lazy to dig the guitars out of the recesses of the closet. I hope to get around to it soon.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Well maybe, "C-" for effort and enthusiasm. BTW, we eat rice almost every day after all my wife is Korean but this is fried rice sacrilege.🤣 Hilarious video, and I know if I show this recipe to my wife I will get the "look" like are you kidding?🍚

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
Reactions: Sakura

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well maybe, "C-" for effort and enthusiasm. BTW, we eat rice almost every day after all my wife is Korean but this is fried rice sacrilege.🤣 Hilarious video, and I know if I show this recipe to my wife I will get the "look" like are you kidding?🍚
Is your wife a good cook? Love Korean BBQ, it's an essential food group for me.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Is your wife a good cook? Love Korean BBQ, it's an essential food group for me.
Absolutely, and I taught her all my families Italian recipes and she cooks great Italian food as well.........she has skills.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Cool! It seems that we have a lot in common! I eat rice almost every day too! 🤣

Korean food is awesome. I love eating the spicy budae jigae during winter! 부대찌개 정말 맛있어 !!!

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
That guy Uncle Roger was hilarious!
Right? I think I laughed at that video more than I laughed in a whole week. There's another video when he visited a China-eatery town built in nowhere in Sweden. Apparently the Chinese cut cost so much that the hotel becomes too dangerous to operate.

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
My

Korean food is awesome. I love eating the spicy budae jigae during winter! 부대찌개 정말 맛있어 !!!

My wife is Japanese / Okinawan and rice is like water in my household. Even the dog eats rice with every meal.

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #153

Rice is a part of every meal......in one form or another. ;) My wife likes budae jigae but I actually prefer Japanese miso soup. Yet both Korean and Japanese foods are indeed delicious........

·
Registered
905 Posts
Rice is a part of every meal......in one form or another. ;) My wife likes budae jigae but I actually prefer Japanese miso soup. Yet both Korean and Japanese foods are indeed delicious........
Yes Japanese rice and soup usually miso shiro for every meal.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Yes Japanese rice and soup usually miso shiro for every meal.
I see there are many of us that love oriental food.......come to think if it what's not to like? ;) 🍚

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
My favorites are Italian & Mexican food. I could live on either and never complain.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
In our COVID times, trying to find my way the best that I know how..................Lifehouse rocks on.

Honesty is a hard attribute to find
When we all want to seem like we've got it all figured out
I may be the first to say that I don't have a clue
I don't have all the answers
And god I pretend like I do just
Trying to find my way
Trying to find my way the best that I know how

141 - 160 of 177 Posts