Thanks. Meditation de Thais, beautifu!

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Yes fortunately we both still live in the 70s...I'm 1700s 😂 and you're 1970s 😂
Ye of little faith. I am here to inform you I can time travel so setting the time machine to the 2nd millennium and beyond.........currently I am exploring 2020. My understanding is that a reality television star is the President, is that true?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,589 Posts
And Bach has been replaced with Snoop Dogg.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Anthony Hamilton has a great sound................

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
There are diseases that have vaccines but when it comes to love not so much............Disease.🤒 Can't live with them or without...........☮

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
@Sakura, your selections are a good example of why it's helpful to be exposed to other musical styles, and for that matter, other perspectives/ideas. If we define our self by a narrow musical style we ultimately will miss much of the beauty that exists.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I was watching the Supreme court hearing and at the conclusion Senator Graham mentioned a song that had a hilarious lyric..........."My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure do miss him".🤣 I generally am not a big fan of country music but with a lyric like that I had to partake.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I was watching the Supreme court hearing and at the conclusion Senator Graham mentioned a song that had a hilarious lyric..........."My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure do miss him".🤣 I generally am not a big fan of country music but with a lyric like that I had to partake.
Haha that is really funny 🤣 🤣

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Apparently they blocked it from showing on this site...what idiot that post their videos on youtube, with share on, then flip when people post a link. What a drama queen.

Here's a better one

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
@Sakura, thanks for sharing great music!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
The lyrics of "Knock on Wood" by Eddie Floyd makes me think he wrote these lyrics to honor the Huracan without knowing it. ;) Time travel?

I don't want to lose you, this good thing
That I got 'cause if I do
I will surely
Surely lose a lot
'Cause your love is better
Than any love I know

It's like thunder, lightning
The way you love me is frightening
You better knock, knock on wood

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Very interesting interview with John Kay the lead singer of Steppenwolf, and this video could be equally be appropriate in a political thread and speaks, in part, directly to the current political issue regarding Freedom of Speech. One of Steppenwolf's songs that I still can't listen to this day although I love the sound is "The Pusher" and mainly for their use of the phrase of "G*d D*mn". Alas, I just wish the song The Pusher had slightly different lyrical phrasing.............

·
Registered
55 Posts
This song dates me, but my current favorite song is by Dababy “Rockstar “ It came out a couple months ago. The lyrics of when he shouts Lamborghini makes me get all ghetto!

last week I was on mainstreet slow crawling to Queens another one bites the dust.
Absolutely made people drop the noodles.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
@AngelOfMurci, great sounds times two. The Queen song rather than dating you is just retro-sophistication. (y)

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
This song dates me, but my current favorite song is by Dababy “Rockstar “ It came out a couple months ago. The lyrics of when he shouts Lamborghini makes me get all ghetto!

last week I was on mainstreet slow crawling to Queens another one bites the dust.

Absolutely made people drop the noodles.
That songs made me dance!
🕴🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🕴🕺🕺🕺🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
That songs made me dance!
🕴🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🕴🕺🕺🕺🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♂️
That's great.......motion is lotion at least as asserted by athletes and I think that's largely accurate. Yet, a Happy Life = Movement + Music.

121 - 140 of 177 Posts