Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
Okay as I write this thread I am culling through my music to find tunes that are blood pumping, and adrenaline kicking for tooling around. What is/are your favorite song/songs for the road? I still have a ways to go to get through my music library but I have already set aside a few hundred songs for the the musical Huracan Hurricane*.

*created and possibly copyrighted ;) by @Russk

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Ok, 4 of my favorites which will definitely date me. Jethro Tull, Chicago, Steely Dan, LED Zeplin

Premium Member
Okay as I write this thread I am culling through my music to find tunes that are blood pumping, and adrenaline kicking for tooling around. What is/are your favorite song/songs for the road? I still have a ways to go to get through my music library but I have already set aside a few hundred songs for the the musical Huracan Hurricane*.
*created and possibly copyrighted ;) by @Russk
Being a fiddle player (violin):

Vivaldi four seasons (spring):

Or, the modern version:

The emotional high pitches ryhme well with the growls and pops 馃幓

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, 4 of my favorites which will definitely date me. Jethro Tull, Chicago, Steely Dan, LED Zeplin
They are all on my compiled list.......Jethro Tull, here is one of my favorites

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #5
@Sakura, the Four Seasons by Vivaldi is amazing.......I will add that to my list for the the Autumn drives.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #7
My taste in music runs a little heavier
Music is like the choice of car colors there are no wrong choices. Each tune or color has a special meaning to each of us for different reasons.

Premium Member
They are all on my compiled list.......Jethro Tull, here is one of my favorites
Yes! That is a masterpiece. Love it, another great one is "TEACHER"

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty cool COVID inspired collaborative effort:

Premium Member
Music is like the choice of car colors there are no wrong choices. Each tune or color has a special meaning to each of us for different reasons.
That is SPOT ON!

Premium Member
Wow, that was really nice!

Premium Member
Very few people chiming in...post your fav songs so we get to come out from our cave and listen to other tunes :D

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
@Sakura, maybe this topic/thread doesn't interest people or maybe they are self conscious and don't want to appear uncool. Hopefully, it's not the latter because my friends, in life, we are all on a very short cruise figuratively and literally.

When in doubt Drive.........

Premium Member
Nice one Lambo 2018!
I know that a lot guys don鈥檛 listen to music when driving and say they would rather listen to the notes of the engine/exhaust. That would be like listening to the same song endlessly. I love my music and I love variety especially when I鈥檓 driving.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice one Lambo 2018!
I know that a lot guys don鈥檛 listen to music when driving and say they would rather listen to the notes of the engine/exhaust. That would be like listening to the same song endlessly. I love my music and I love variety especially when I鈥檓 driving.
I guess but if "bread is the staff of life".........music is a close second (second staff?).

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #16
Has anyone tried using a music DVD in the Huracan? I am using a SD card which is pretty quick but I wonder how quick the computer in the Huracan can retrieve music off a DVD.

Registered
This will sound odd, am more a classic rock guy (Led Zep, Van Halen, Rush, AC/DC, etc.) but try some Classic Opera for a cool change of pace. Some classic Pavarotti marries well with my V12 in the background. For some reason it works in the Lambo.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #18
This will sound odd, am more a classic rock guy (Led Zep, Van Halen, Rush, AC/DC, etc.) but try some Classic Opera for a cool change of pace. Some classic Pavarotti marries well with my V12 in the background. For some reason it works in the Lambo.
Well sounds interesting......any selection you want to post? I am not a big country music fan but some of Johnny Cash stuff is pretty cool.....liked his style kind of a rebel........kickin *ss and taking names. So my point is sometimes you have to get exposed to other stuff. ;)

Premium Member
Has anyone tried using a music DVD in the Huracan? I am using a SD card which is pretty quick but I wonder how quick the computer in the Huracan can retrieve music off a DVD.
I think mine is CD only. I only use it to play a very good classics where clarity is important (like chaconne).

Premium Member
Cool...which pavarotti's song? Please put up the youtube link :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts