Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice pics. I saw a yellow gallardo in april when I stopped over in HK international airport. Was right outside the terminal. Maybe someone you know?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't gone out with the other lambo owners yet but I have read about their previous meetings. I know another black Gallardo owner but not yellow... ;)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
mgmb1 nice pics. Too bad I'm in Vancouver. Always wonder what it would be like to fly over Tsing Ma in a Lambo haha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to fly over the bridge, however, there's a camera at the end of the bridge that prevents me from "flying." :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
guess this doesnt work eh.

I bet lamborghini drivers never get away with the excuse "Sorry officer you must have clocked that other lamborghini that just went by" cept maybe in south beach from what I hear

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
mgmbh1 said:
I would love to fly over the bridge, however, there's a camera at the end of the bridge that prevents me from "flying." :(
I thought that camera was only to monitor traffic flow or accidents? I always speed on Tsing Ma when I'm in HK. Never had a ticket from a camera.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very nice pics.
My name is Eric and I am the guy who has gone out on Sunday drives with the other Lambo owner Arion.
Actually, I saw you going across the bridge the other day but I was not in my Diablo. It was last Wednesday a public holiday at about 11:30 AM if my memory serves me right.
Saw your achingly beautiful car flash by. Of course I did not give chase in my 7 seater van.
If you are interested in joining Arion and I for a drive e-mail us.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
orangejuice said:
I thought that camera was only to monitor traffic flow or accidents? I always speed on Tsing Ma when I'm in HK. Never had a ticket from a camera.
The cameras actually have radars attached to them and are automatically activated when you exceed the preset limit. Then a ticket will be automatically mailed to your registered address.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Dont they sell those camera deflecting license plate covers? That would work wonders.... 9394 is messing around. I am surprised a plate like that is on a gallardo. So fitting and appropriate if you drive that thing to any of your local "Volvo" club..... :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, I'm from HK as well, and in fact, I also drove a Murcielago to the airport through the Tsing Ma Bridge on Monday, didn't see you though. It sure is a nice and smooth highway to run our cars, but if the speed limit was raised a little bit I would enjoy it much more :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
mgmbh1:

What's up man, glad to see you are enjoying your Gallardo. How does it compare to the Murc? Also, you thinking of joining the M5 ownership club again with the E60?

·
Registered
121 Posts
eric_lee said:
So all in all it looks like we have 4 Hong Kong Lambo owners on this website.
Great start !
Time for a Lambo mini-meeting in HK perhaps? :D
Or perhaps hold the meeting in Zhu Hai for more fun? :whip:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey, this is Arion reporting (the owner of the Lime Green Diablo who went out with Eric for a couple of spins before). Just wondering what was the other car shooting the photos on the G...how can it keeps up with that speed ;) .

1 - 20 of 300 Posts