Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Convertible. :wave:

Car has a clean title and 65,108 miles currently on it.
Runs and drives PERFECTLY !

The car was involved in an accident and was hit on the Front Left.

Mainly it will need: Front bumper, left headlight, hood, left fender, reinforcement, left rail, under engine cover, front basket/floor, driver wheel airbag, passenger airbag, and two seatbelts

Again this car RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECTLY !!!

Please see the detailed photos and video of the car below.

link to the video of the car: LAMBO - YouTube

Contact me @ [email protected]
My name is Paul

VIN: ZHWGU64TX9LA08705
Year: 2009
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Trim: LP560-4
Model Code: Spyder-1
Body Type: Convertible
Mileage: 65,108
Warranty: None
Engine: 5.2L V10 40V
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Drive Train: AWD
Exterior Color: Nero Noctis (NOC)
Interior Color: Nero Perseus (BLC)
Title: Clear

·
Registered
852 Posts
I don't get how a car with driver airbag blown...needing work underneath the car and "reinforcement" can drive perfectly? And have a clean title??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This car has a CLEAN title, and please watch the video of the car. Link is posted in my original thread. Car runs and drives perfectly !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I found every single part that you would need to fix this car all the way on EBAY.
Total to fix this car all the way is no more than $9,000.00

·
Registered
343 Posts
Also I found every single part that you would need to fix this car all the way on EBAY.
Total to fix this car all the way is no more than $9,000.00
And whats your asking price? If it's only $9000 why not fix it yourself and keep it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a dealer, and it just easier to sell as is. There are a ton of enthusiasts that would love to take this small project on especially for so cheap. I'm asking 80k. you and I both know how much this car is worth ; )

thanks for your interest regardless !

·
Registered
785 Posts
Air bags can pop for a lot of reasons in a frontal impact. I'd be more worried that the airbags caused other damage in the interior or to the top.

Why is the check engine light on?

Too bad it's a vert.....soemthing like this would be perfect (black, 6 speed) for me to get into, much earlier than I was expecting.

Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, i wouldn't say wrecked... check out the video of the car, the only thing thats damaged is the front end, hood bumper head light. these damages affect the car IN NO WAY so yes 80k is more than a fair asking price for this particular car...

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
price for hood, fender, radiator, airbag alone will be over $10k. not to mention getting parts painted and installed. you are looking at $20-30k to bring it to new condition. you can shop for used parts and do cheap paint repair for less if you are in the car business but a car on this caliber deserves better.

this car can be brought to life and i hope you find a solid buyer. however, $9k is a bit optimistic unless you do most of work yourself or at a dodgy shop. just want to be fair bc we do have people that are looking for deals that may not be well versed in cost of repairs.

i assume you listed on one of those wreck auction sites. you'll sell there in no time! good luck!

·
Registered
343 Posts
$80k is ~ £50k

For a car this damaged, no chance in the UK. You be lucky to get half that. Though I know repaired cars in the US don't get the same flack they do over here.

·
Registered
311 Posts
65,000 miles. Wrecked. No Warranty. 80 Grand.
uh, no.
This X 100000

This car is worth no more than 50-60 grand sorry. Out of all the cars I've looked at, seen very very very few with that many miles, that alone brings the price wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down IMO.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Its the mileage that throws the curve ball. $80k is still pretty cheap for an LP but if repairs get into the 30K range is $110 a good deal for an 09 with 60K miles? Probably want to get a good ppi done it, but it may be a good way for someone to get into the Lambo LP game

·
Registered
229 Posts
this is a dream project car, the damage seems cosmetic,
the miles are waaay high though, you'd need a ppi still, that new clutch will be another bill

if the asking price were dropped to 60k he would sell it in 3 seconds, with a clean record this car is huge profit margins with few weeks of work

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Funny that it's listed on your site for 100k though.

Anyways, I don't know why we are entertaining this thread. It's the first post of a dealership advertising without sponsorship and it's in the wrong forum.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts