Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find a way to create a black Huracan spider with the bronze wheels (such as on this one: 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante | eBay)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Hood

And also I want the Italian flag graphics on the doors... But I can't find those options anywhere. Is/was that a specific model that are not longer available, or can it be configured in another way? I also get a feeling that the forged carbon options would go very well with the bronze wheels...

Or anyone that has seen a similar config and can post pics of it? I think that would be my kind of car outlook... (today at least... it tends to differ and change)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
OP, Bronze wheels are not offered as an option on the EVO nor is the Italian colours above the rocker panel. The Italian flag graphics and I suspect the bronze wheels were part of an offering for the Performante but that car is no longer sold new, that is, its run is long been over. Now what you could do is spec the EVO the way you would like it then see about AdP requests for the bronze wheels and the side decal. One other thing, the side decal would definitely be cheaper as an aftermarket purchase.

Reactions: Vitveet

·
Administrator
3,708 Posts
You can still order bronze narvis but cannot spec the decal. The decal was a standard offering, and the actual option was the removal of the decal which some, although few, did opt for. You’re 3 years too late buddy.

Reactions: Russk and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
The Performante was a nice but I prefer RWD so, it would not have suited me.
OP, I am sure you could find a company that does custom vinyl decals that would duplicate the flag on the Performante, and that would be the way to go if you really want it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are a lot of options not on the configurator. A dealership can access most of them in their onsite Ad Personem studio.

Bronze Matte Narvi wheels are speccable (as are Gold Shiney). Both are $4k USD, which is cheaper than the Black Shiney Narvi that you can see on the configurator ($6,600 USD)

Edit: I'm not sure why, but all AdP wheels on the price guide are less than the standard wheels. Narvi and Loge, possibly the $4k is an additional premium (I think this is the case because you must order the Black wheels as a mandatory option as well, so most likely total price of bronze Narvi is $10,600 USD.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered a RWD EVO with Bronze Narvi wheels. They are currently an AdP request. The configurator and car rendering cannot and will not show the bronze wheels.

Edit: My Bronze Narvi wheels were $6,600. (They charged me $4,600 for the silver Narvi and then an additional $2,000 for the bronze AdP request).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
^^Good find though, that is almost a 4 year old thread. It's a good start though and I am sure @ULTIMATEPD can help interested buyers out.

Reactions: ULTIMATEPD

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I know I know... I have to admit... I do not know at all what color to decide upon... This week I'm more into orange or red... Wife actually are in on me this time and saying even black is really nice and also gives the car a lot of evilness over it... colour is the way to go...
Good thing is that I will not be buying this week... or next... but I am preparing... I actually have to build a proper garage for it first... and that is also to be started this spring

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
I know I know I know... I have to admit... I do not know at all what color to decide upon... This week I'm more into orange or red... Wife actually are in on me this time and saying even black is really nice and also gives the car a lot of evilness over it... colour is the way to go...
Good thing is that I will not be buying this week... or next... but I am preparing... I actually have to build a proper garage for it first... and that is also to be started this spring
I went through the colour selection dilemma of late and it is challenging. Just remember the best colour is the color of your current car and the second best colour is the color of your next car....... :giggle:

Reactions: Rampante21

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went through the colour selection dilemma of late and it is challenging. Just remember the best colour is the color of your current car and the second best colour is the color of your next car....... :giggle:
Prior car was black - and I'll never have that again on a daily driver... Both mine and wife's daily driver Beemers are grey (mineral and skyscraper), and a charm to keep clean... So that tells me again I should go for more colorish BANG on the hobby car...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
Prior car was black - and I'll never have that again on a daily driver... Both mine and wife's daily driver Beemers are grey (mineral and skyscraper), and a charm to keep clean... So that tells me again I should go for more colorish BANG on the hobby car...
I have heard many people lament about blacks cars and although they are beautiful they require a lot more tender loving care. I think the consensus on Black cars is that you should go with full PPF coverage to help mitigate the potential for swirling. Like you, two our three daily drivers are white and our Beamer is red.
Your wife is a smart lady, in that, I love my sports cars to be in a bold colour, and fortunately the body styles of Lamborghinis' wear bold colours better than any of the other marque brands. Bottom line is, when it comes to Sports Car colours..............go bold or go home! :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,919 Posts
My last black Lambo got wrapped twice, and both colors were quite bold.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
My last black Lambo got wrapped twice, and both colors were quite bold.
Some people like white, gray and silver and that's okay but, for us, bold colours rule!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,919 Posts
Good thing about black is you can wrap it in any color and not have to do the door jams.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
My 930 Turbo was black when it was clean and shined up it looked like Darth Vader's helmet - shine and shape.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
I really do want a Black sports car eventually but I first have to get all the WILD colours out of my system. If not, I will wait for the government to develop yet another vaccine effective against Bold colour addictions. ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts