Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello users of Lamborghini-Talk :wave:

I've been a lurker of this forum for a while, but today I took the initiative to actually join.

I'm pretty skilled in making YouTube videos, and I recently created a channel on YouTube called DDS TV [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduWuDc80wDOzsiabGNq5gA ], and for now I only have monetized compilation videos to save up $1500 so I can rent a Lamborghini and have a "pick-up girls prank" per se. Those videos are extremely popular, and seems like a blast to film.

I started last Monday and have about 30 subscribers already (it's not a lot I know).

I'm a very extroverted kind of person, and I have no problem going up to girls asking them if they want to hang out. At first they'll say no, but when they see an Italian Beast, i'm sure that'll change their mind. If I actually do get someone to lend me a Lamborghini I'll be sure to get into every single detail of where and what I'm going to do.

I know I probably won't get anything out of this post, but I like to tell myself it's better to say oh well than what if.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I've seen the "prank" done with a Gallardo, where the guy tries picking up girls without saying a word. They only showed his "successes", but I wouldn't be surprised if he got rejected more often than not. Why would you get into a weird acting mute stranger's car (even if it is an expensive one)? It made me wonder, at times, if some of the girls were "staged"...not really strangers but actually hired to pretend to be as such. Anyways, if you're going to try this, then try to get a vehicle, with an "exotic" color as it might help you...orange, green, even a solid red would be good.
EDIT: OK, I just did a quick search, and there are plenty of videos of this "Gold Digger" prank...with GTRs, Ferrari 458 Italias, Gallardos, and even Aventadors and Bugatti Veyrons...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, there a bunch out there.

Bugatti's, Aventadors, Gallardo's but none with the Murcielago.

I would love if I someone on the forum reading this would hook it up for the video. I'm sure we could work something out. A shoutout in my video is standard :rolleyes:

It'd be a great deal of fun to film and edit it.

I think it'd be freaking awesome if we had a murcielago for the video and try to pick up girls with the doors up. That'd definitely be something different.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Since these kinds of videos are so common, why don't you do a parody video where you try to get girls into your dodge caliber? If you script it right it might be even funnier.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Or what about put a spin on things and actually try to pick up dudes with the Murcie and see if you can get to third base with them.

That hasn't been done huh?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or what about put a spin on things and actually try to pick up dudes with the Murcie and see if you can get to third base with them.

Ok now that would be pretty funny to watch. I'm not gay by any means, but that would definitely be funny to watch and to film.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the main focus on girls in the original videos is how hard girls are to get, and how an exotic would change their mind.

But as for guys, a guy talking to another guy is a breeze haha.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

I don't think that would work. Guys, in general, would jump at a chance to ride in a Lambo. So, there wouldn't be any "Gold Digger" aspect to it.
OTOH, here is a "twist" to the prank that you could do...
1. You will need a Murci owner willing go along with and be a part of the prank.
2. You will need a "junker"...a really crappy car that you KNOW will turn girls off.
3. You park the cars behind each other (but with enough distance so that they don't seem "together").
4. Murci owner will sit in his car with the door up "fiddling with something"...or better yet, have the back open and appear to be working on his engine.
5. You sit on the "junker" (or better yet, sit in it with the door open) and accost women...try to pick them up.
6. Of course, they'll brush you off (hopefully politely) ...
7. And this is where timing is important...just as the girl/girls refuse, and you respond with something like "I'm sorry to hear that"...the Murci owner comes over and hands you the keys and says something like "Here you go, sir"... *
8. You then thank the girl/girls, wish them the best, say "well, maybe next time"...as you walk to the Murci and check the engine, or get in and set the music.
9. If done right, you should be able to capture some great reactions (you might need more than one camera to get their facial expressions, as well as decent audio equipment to record anything that they say (even when you're not right next to them)).
* What is said between you and the Murci owner is critical. It has to be neutral enough that it does not directly indicate you as owning the Murci. This way, if the girl/girls suddenly change their position and are now willing to join you (because she/they now thinks you own the Murci)...then you've got her/them in a GOLD DIGGER TRAP! At that point, you can turn the tables on her/them by finishing what you were doing with the Murci and directing them back to the junker where you hand the keys back to the actual owner as you direct her/them to have a seat...
------
Now, since in this scenario, you don't really drive the Murci around and you let the owner get a bit of fame (and monetary reward...don't forget that) from the video, you might find it easier to hook up with an owner willing to go along with this.
Oh, and lastly...you will have to be "quick on your feet". Things really never work out exactly as you planned it (well, most of the time it doesn't). People are unpredictable and do/say unpredictable things...so you will have to think quick to stay on the "offensive" and the girl/girls off balance...that is to say, these videos are not as easy to make as they seem. You don't know how many hours of footage they had to make to get the few minutes of edited footage that they could use...

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't think that would work. Guys, in general, would jump at a chance to ride in a Lambo. So, there wouldn't be any "Gold Digger" aspect to it.
1. You will need a Murci owner willing go along with and be a part of the prank.
2. You will need a "junker"...a really crappy car that you KNOW will turn girls off.
3. You park the cars behind each other (but with enough distance so that they don't seem "together").
4. Murci owner will sit in his car with the door up "fiddling with something"...or better yet, have the back open and appear to be working on his engine.
5. You sit on the "junker" (or better yet, sit in it with the door open) and accost women...try to pick them up.
7. And this is where timing is important...just as the girl/girls refuse, and you respond with something like "I'm sorry to hear that"...the Murci owner comes over and hands you the keys and says something like "Here you go, sir"... *
8. You then thank the girl/girls, wish them the best, say "well, maybe next time"...as you walk to the Murci and check the engine, or get in and set the music.
9. If done right, you should be able to capture some great reactions (you might need more than one camera to get their facial expressions, as well as decent audio equipment to record anything that they say (even when you're not right next to them)).
* What is said between you and the Murci owner is critical. It has to be neutral enough that it does not directly indicate you as owning the Murci. This way, if the girl/girls suddenly change their position and are now willing to join you (because she/they now thinks you own the Murci)...then you've got her/them in a GOLD DIGGER TRAP! At that point, you can turn the tables on her/them by finishing what you were doing with the Murci and directing them back to the junker where you hand the keys back to the actual owner as you direct her/them to have a seat...
------
Now, since in this scenario, you don't really drive the Murci around and you let the owner get a bit of fame (and monetary reward...don't forget that) from the video, you might find it easier to hook up with an owner willing to go along with this.
Oh, and lastly...you will have to be "quick on your feet". Things really never work out exactly as you planned it (well, most of the time it doesn't). People are unpredictable and do/say unpredictable things...so you will have to think quick to stay on the "offensive" and the girl/girls off balance...that is to say, these videos are not as easy to make as they seem. You don't know how many hours of footage they had to make to get the few minutes of edited footage that they could use...
Dang man! Sounds like it would be funny. You put a lot of time into typing that. :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
------
My god dude, that was brilliant, I imagined that in my head, and I believe it would work really well, and would be a blast to film. As far as junk cars go, my friend has a ford focus that looks like it's about to explode, so that's perfect.

I will definitely reward the lambo owner for using the car, and a shout out for him/his business is standard ;). I really hope I can find someone, and if I do, I will definitely give you credit in my video for the idea.

Thanks a lot! :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
I would put up your general location (if you haven't already) so people who may be willing can figure something out with you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would put up your general location (if you haven't already) so people who may be willing can figure something out with you.
Okay I just did, thanks a lot. :D I hope I can find someone though. I looked into rentals and they were $1500 and I only get 50 miles. That's crazy. Hopefully I can work something out with a Lambo Owner here in Houston. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts