Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,048 Posts
No. I was logged out automatically yesterday by the App for some reason but I logged back in without a problem.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Got logged out.. was able to log in with the credentials without any issues

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,048 Posts
OP, did you get back on the Unica App yet? If not just contact Lamborghini Customer Care and they will sort it out.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I was also logged out of Unica automatically, and can’t get logged back in. Frustratingly, when I requested a change of password to be sent to my cell phone, nothing happened.
Why does everything have to be so difficult with Lambo tech?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,048 Posts
I was also logged out of Unica automatically, and can’t get logged back in. Frustratingly, when I requested a change of password to be sent to my cell phone, nothing happened.
Why does everything have to be so difficult with Lambo tech?
I wish I could answer that but the electronics are not Lamborghini's forte from the infotainment system on down. Though, LCC can at least help with the Unica App sign-in.
Admittedly, even when the App is "working" it does not work all that well.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I wish I could answer that but the electronics are not Lamborghini's forte from the infotainment system on down. Though, LCC can at least help with the Unica App sign-in.
Admittedly, even when the App is "working" it does not work all that well.
Thank you, Albert. I have a message in to LCC. Hopefully they can get me up and running again.
I agree, though - it is of very limited use, even when functioning!!!

Reactions: Lambo2018
1 - 7 of 7 Posts