Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a reputable covered transport company to get a $250k asset from San Fran to Las Vegas next week?

The more I look the more I read absolute horror stories:( It sounds as though 99% of the advertised companies currently just outsource to "Dave's trucking" and throw your pride and joy into an old cattle feed truck with a used sheet over it.

Definitely less than ideal.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I've had good luck with UShip

·
Registered
132 Posts
My car was shipped with Brezi Transport. They were very thorough with communication and timely delivery.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Just make sure you are dealing with the actual company that is going to handle the transaction from start to finish. Lots of them sub out to lesser company's that are poorly insured and pass the buck when a claim is filed.

A couple hundred in savings ain't worth the nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just make sure you are dealing with the actual company that is going to handle the transaction from start to finish. Lots of them sub out to lesser company's that are poorly insured and pass the buck when a claim is filed.

A couple hundred in savings ain't worth the nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is exactly what I am trying to avoid. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I ended up going with Reliable Carriers. They only use enclosed vehicles and do not outsource, unlike 95% of the others. Many thanks to you guys for the recommendation. They did an excellent job and I now have my BAC Mono in town safe and sound.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts