Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Huracan Spider, 2022 Huracan STO
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Huracan Spider purchased the car new and has about 23k miles on it

recently was on a charity rally and about 100miles in I lost 7tth, 6th, 4th and 3rd gear, error message on the dash said that the car had transmission failure and reverse was unavailable, but also message said car was safe to drive, I was driving it in Corsa mode, after shutting the car off for about an hour message went away and never did it again,

took in for service, dealer said the fluids were low and they topped them off, drove the car again and about 100 miles in it did it again,

has anyone seen this before, if so what was the resolution

thank you in advance

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Are the fluids where they should be now?
Is there a puddle under the car or appearance of fluid pooling around the transmission?
Low fluid will cause problems with transmission

·
Registered
2017 Huracan Spider, 2022 Huracan STO
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are the fluids where they should be now?
Is there a puddle under the car or appearance of fluid pooling around the transmission?
Low fluid will cause problems with transmission
All the fluids were topped off at the dealer including the transmission they said it was just a little low

no leaks anywhere

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Transmissions shouldn't EVER be "low" on gear case oil.

Transmission oil is not consumable, does not come in contact with any combustion parts and does not evaporate.

I would not be satisfied with a "its just low on transmission oil".

The oil is going somewhere. And yes, low oil in your tranny will give you problems.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Transmissions shouldn't EVER be "low" on gear case oil.

Transmission oil is not consumable, does not come in contact with any combustion parts and does not evaporate.

I would not be satisfied with a "its just low on transmission oil".

The oil is going somewhere. And yes, low oil in your tranny will give you problems.
agreed, there must be a leak if they said it’s low. This would be a very rare occurrence if it is the case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts