Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I purchased a sv coupe back in January and I love the car but can’t seem to stop thinking about the svj. I personally would pay current market value for an svj but I’m waiting to see how the market plays out. In the meantime I’ve been really looking at the Sto’s but can’t seem to get myself to get rid of a v12 for a v10. I have had a huracan in the past and it’s an amazing car but I can’t seem to actually make a decision. Any thoughts on this? Would you guys trade an sv for an sto?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,944 Posts
I am not going to be of any help. I would never trade an SV for any V10.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,944 Posts
The question is, do you prefer the single clutch, don't mind the maintenance fee for the trans, and like the exhaust note of V12? Personally, if the cost and insurance are no issue, I would not trade the SV for the STO...
The doors alone would stop me from giving it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The question is, do you prefer the single clutch, don't mind the maintenance fee for the trans, and like the exhaust note of V12? Personally, if the cost and insurance are no issue, I would not trade the SV for the STO...
Cost isn’t really an issue. I like the sto but I was leaning on keeping my sv. Just wanted some opinions on what everyone else would do.

·
Registered
SL #7007
912 Posts
I dont see the market changing much and I dont see the price of cars dropping anytime soon. If cost isn't an issue then get the SVJ, since is seems like that's what you really want. If you cant stop thinking about an SVJ, it makes non sense trading an SV for an STO. Especially, since the cost has zero effect on you.

Post some pics of the SV so we can gawk over them....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont see the market changing much and I dont see the price of cars dropping anytime soon. If cost isn't an issue then get the SVJ, since is seems like that's what you really want. If you cant stop thinking about an SVJ, it makes non sense trading an SV for an STO. Especially, since the cost has zero effect on you.

Post some pics of the SV so we can gawk over them....
definitely looking into them for sure

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Long term I think sv will trump svj just based on production numbers alone. But if you do make the move I may be interested in your sv!
I believe so too. I think that’s one reason I’m second guessing myself getting rid of the sv. Svj is a cool car but the sv is such a raw car. That’s reason I ended up getting it in the first place.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts