Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Finally finished modding my f13 M6, and I think it's time for me to get my first exotic.

This specific color.

I am planning to install the vf supercharger or 2 stages of twin turbo from UGR right after closing the deal. Looking forward! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
the interior color doesn't match the exterior. is the blue exterior a factory color or wrap?

never seen that interior color actually. coffee color in deviating color interior looks so strange. it's usually yellow or something

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the interior color doesn't match the exterior. is the blue exterior a factory color or wrap?

never seen that interior color actually. coffee color in deviating color interior looks so strange. it's usually yellow or something
custom interior build

·
Registered
193 Posts
The M6 is a beastly vehicle, very tastefully modded sir! A well-modded M6 could still hang with a Gallardo I do believe (unless the G is TT'd). In any case, congrats on getting an exotic!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks everyone! Just closed a deal on that light blue Gallardo! Picking it up next week :)
Congrats, you made a great choice... and I love my M cars :)

That G is so freaking nice, also a great choice, I think it goes well.. A unique beautiful exterior color and interior, the interior looks way more rich than a plain black interior IMO :D

ENJOY

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats, you made a great choice... and I love my M cars :)

That G is so freaking nice, also a great choice, I think it goes well.. A unique beautiful exterior color and interior, the interior looks way more rich than a plain black interior IMO :D

ENJOY
Thank you :) What M cars do you own?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you :) What M cars do you own?
had first stg 3 supercharged e46 M in the US way back in 05-06, e60 M5.. They are amazing, special cars those M cars !

I'll have another E46 M, a v10 M6, e30 and 36 M3 etc etc and a whole M stable in the future down the line :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
had first stg 3 supercharged e46 M in the US way back in 05-06, e60 M5.. They are amazing, special cars those M cars !

I'll have another E46 M, a v10 M6, e30 and 36 M3 etc etc and a whole M stable in the future down the line :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YazzcACvFKc

Gonna miss mine, had it for 8 months. Brought it to 715hp, traction was pretty bad, looking forward to drive AWD again.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,691 Posts
I love that color G! Nice choice, I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks thanks :) Really rare color, since I was like 10, always wanted an older Gallardo back in a days, in that specific light blue color.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didn't know there was such a thing as "too much attention", but when I drove it again today, I felt all of it. I'm picking it up on friday, but I took it for a 3 min spin. Within 3 mins, 8 people took a pic, a kid clapped out of the window, his mom winked at me, and 100% of people around stared... I will definitely need a second non flashy car...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts