Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to hit the track Saturday for the first time in the G. It’s a small 1.2mi road course with lots of tight turns and elevation changes. Did ok. Missed 2nd place in my class by 0.26sec. First place was a new track record and no way I was catching him in his GT3 Cup car (and veteran of the track). Was still a great time.
Short video on Instagram (@ttgallardott) if anyone wants to see my poor skills. At least the car sounded good haha.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,321 Posts
Sasha, any day on the track is a great day especially if you’re second place behind an experienced driver. Good job. your car looks pretty bad ass. What are the red center caps on your wheels? I also see that you have a red emblem back behind the drivers pillar?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Great job getting out there! Nothing is more humbling to ones own view of their abilities to drive a car than the first time out at a track, haha. Nothing some seat time and coaching can't fix :) I tracked my G pretty regularly for 3 years, was such a fun car!

Reactions: Plumber

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sasha, any day on the track is a great day especially if you’re second place behind an experienced driver. Good job. your car looks pretty bad ass. What are the red center caps on your wheels? I also see that you have a red emblem back behind the drivers pillar?
Those are Velo wheels. Cap is their logo. Emblem behind pillars is same as my other custom puddle lights:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts