Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was hoping I may be able to get some help here.

I have a 2010 LP 560 and the front tire pressure sensors started to go in/out due to low battery. I had the front ones replaced at discount (from what other guys said worked for them here) and now I have a TPMS light that won't go away.

When I turn on the car it will blink for a bit then stay lit. The dash shows the front left/right sensors are Red and the rear two are green.

When I check the tire pressures on the dash (via the stalk/menu controls) I am showing pressure on all wheels.

The discount shrugged their shoulders and said they don't know what to do.

any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
The rear ones need replaced as well. Strange they only told you to do the front. This is normal as you have a 2010 and you always want to replace all 4 front/rear together. It's battery issue and you said you only did the front ones.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I second that. You need to replace all four. They can often still transmit pressure information with a low battery, but will be signalling that they have a low battery which causes the error.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am starting to think Discount installed the wrong ones in the front. I went to the store that installed them to have them do the rears, and they were not really sure which ones the car needed, and it was a couple months ago so they were very unaccommodating. I decided to not have them do anything else to the car and cut losses

I ordered the correct 4 sensors and will install them/balance the wheels at a friends place that has the tire equipment.

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
Cool. Where are you located?

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
Cool,. Colder temps make that go bad faster...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts