Lamborghini Talk banner

Total Number of TECNICAS That Will Be Produced? Collectors Car Someday?

11585 Views 289 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Lambo_Life
So what is your opinion.......how many Tecnicas will be produced worldwide? Some say approximately 1,500 and some say roughly 1,800 will be produced. Winkelman has said that ALL Lamborghini's will have some electrification by the end of 2024.

In 2021:
  • 173 Lamborghini dealerships worldwide
  • Total sales of 8,405 cars
  • Total sales of 2,586 (Huracans) ~ 31%
  • Total sales of 798 (Aventador) ~ 9.5%
  • Total sales of 5,021 (Urus) ~ 60%
So let's say there will be ~ 1,500 units shipped. Let's also assume that ~10% will be totaled (from idiots driving 150 mph out of the showroom floor........creating some sad/great YouTube video). That would leave ~ 1,350 remaining in the world. Does it become a good collector's car? Last naturally aspirated v10, and no electrification. I know.......who cares if it's a "collectors car", but it's fun/interesting to get everyone's opinion.

Here is a really interesting article on the 2021 numbers: 2021 (Full Year) Global: Lamborghini Worldwide Sale by Model and Country - Car Sales Statistics
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,258 Posts
There is no way,no chance for one model which is produced in thousand units in the last 8 years to be collectible,it's absurd.The Huracan is really in massive production and I mentioned in other discussion that I see them literally on every angle (in Europe) this summer.I remember how this model was 5-6 years ago and how is now at the moment,I mean that really losing prestige after all these versions around.Example for real collector's model is Countauch lp800 which cost around 3 million $,112 units in total and if someone ask how many allocations are available,the answer is 0 allocations.After 10-15 years this model will cost twice or maybe more.At the moment there are 5-6 cars available for sale in Dubai and Switzerland,but if someone want to buy now have to pay around 5-6 million.That means collectible model and at the same time very serious investment really not for everyone.Negative thing here is 10 pages with nothing constructive,only wasting of time
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts