Lamborghini Talk banner

Total Number of TECNICAS That Will Be Produced? Collectors Car Someday?

7024 235
So what is your opinion.......how many Tecnicas will be produced worldwide? Some say approximately 1,500 and some say roughly 1,800 will be produced. Winkelman has said that ALL Lamborghini's will have some electrification by the end of 2024.

In 2021:
  • 173 Lamborghini dealerships worldwide
  • Total sales of 8,405 cars
  • Total sales of 2,586 (Huracans) ~ 31%
  • Total sales of 798 (Aventador) ~ 9.5%
  • Total sales of 5,021 (Urus) ~ 60%
So let's say there will be ~ 1,500 units shipped. Let's also assume that ~10% will be totaled (from idiots driving 150 mph out of the showroom floor........creating some sad/great YouTube video). That would leave ~ 1,350 remaining in the world. Does it become a good collector's car? Last naturally aspirated v10, and no electrification. I know.......who cares if it's a "collectors car", but it's fun/interesting to get everyone's opinion.

Here is a really interesting article on the 2021 numbers: 2021 (Full Year) Global: Lamborghini Worldwide Sale by Model and Country - Car Sales Statistics
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
So what is your opinion.......how many Tecnicas will be produced worldwide? Some say approximately 1,500 and some say roughly 1,800 will be produced. Winkelman has said that ALL Lamborghini's will have some electrification by the end of 2024.

In 2021:
  • 173 Lamborghini dealerships worldwide
  • Total sales of 8,405 cars
  • Total sales of 2,586 (Huracans) ~ 31%
  • Total sales of 798 (Aventador) ~ 9.5%
  • Total sales of 5,021 (Urus) ~ 60%
So let's say there will be ~ 1,500 units shipped. Let's also assume that ~10% will be totaled (from idiots driving 150 mph out of the showroom floor........creating some sad/great YouTube video). That would leave ~ 1,350 remaining in the world. Does it become a good collector's car? Last naturally aspirated v10, and no electrification. I know.......who cares if it's a "collectors car", but it's fun/interesting to get everyone's opinion.

Here is a really interesting article on the 2021 numbers: 2021 (Full Year) Global: Lamborghini Worldwide Sale by Model and Country - Car Sales Statistics
I think there will be less cars.. I did calc with one of my friends on the US deliveries…. Top dealers .. 1-5 are getting 15- 20 allocations…. There are 39 dealers… so say on average 9 each dealer which is probably high. So 350 cars in the United States… We get 30% of worldwide so 1000 or so worldwide seems close. That will be accurate if they only make it for MY23. If they extend .. different story.
It should be the last NA V10 and one of the most limited production…. Def less cars then STO. As far as a special limited…. No but demand is exceeding production so let’s see how it plays out.
just enjoy the car when you get it!

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Tecnica was basically an EVO RWD refresh. It's only somewhat limited because it's at the tail end of the the H production but it's not a special edition model nor is it the last NA V10 model.
Guys. The fact that it could be possibly be the last v10. Most of them will have the lowest miles, will be more desirable in the future. Especially if we have a hybrid variant v 8.
But time will tell. DON'T BE pessimistic, be neutral

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Guys. The fact that it could be possibly be the last v10. Most of them will have the lowest miles, will be more desirable in the future. Especially if we have a hybrid variant v 8.
The Sterraro is the last NA V10 model, it's been marketed as the last V10 so if you care about collectability and future values the Sterraro is the one to buy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The Sterraro is the last NA V10 model, it's been marketed as the last V10 so if you care about collectability and future values the Sterraro is the one to buy.
I disagree…. Not much take on the Sterrato .. it’s a different animal. Only time tells.. the perf and Sto are the same as the Tecnica.. not limited but “special”. Just enjoy the cars!!

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
But that doesnt make it a collectors car. Might help it hold it value more but thats it

Reactions: 2Tired

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Demand is high for the Tecnica because of the price point. In normal times it would just be another variant. I'm not crapping on the Tecnica, I think it's one of the best looking H variants but it's not a special or limited car and anyone who is buying thinking it will be selling for crazy money a year or two from now is in for a rude awakening.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts