Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice pix, anybody happen to notice Periscopio LP400 tucked along the wall? Somebody Anniversary C/T is getting a fresh motor soon? :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
You should whiteout the license plates. Im sure the owners of those cars dont want their plates on the internet, I know i wouldnt

·
Registered
3 Posts
nice pics......which mechanics did you know??
im only asking because my uncle owns the dealership.....and did you see the harley-davidson shop next door? he owns that too.
and the blue 40th anni. murcielago.....what number was it? because my uncle owns the 50th out of 50 and i was wondering if that was his....
i have some pics of his 40th anni. murci if ur interested

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lambo_lover88 said:
nice pics......which mechanics did you know??
im only asking because my uncle owns the dealership.....and did you see the harley-davidson shop next door? he owns that too.
and the blue 40th anni. murcielago.....what number was it? because my uncle owns the 50th out of 50 and i was wondering if that was his....
i have some pics of his 40th anni. murci if ur interested
Wow, thats awesome that your uncle owns it! You must get to see many amazing cars. The guy I know there is the service manager named Mike. I've seen 3 50th aniv murcielagos there, #20/50, #50/50 and #10/50. The one in the pictures is your uncles. Here are some pictures I took at the Lambo track day last year, hopefully I'll meet you if you come to the next one!

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album120

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Scarfone said:
Wow, thats awesome that your uncle owns it! You must get to see many amazing cars. The guy I know there is the service manager named Mike. I've seen 3 50th aniv murcielagos there, #20/50, #50/50 and #10/50. The one in the pictures is your uncles. Here are some pictures I took at the Lambo track day last year, hopefully I'll meet you if you come to the next one!

As usual Lucas, you have a lot of great Photographs there. Keep them coming!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Scarfone said:

VERY nice work!

Your from Hamilton? How often do you go take pics of the lambos? Let me know so I can drop by! :D

Im from london but I just moved up to Wasaga Beach to take Firefighting at Georgian College.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes...i was at last years track day...at the end of july......
his anniversary murci is the 50/50 so you saw it
also he has every lambo ever made from the 350 gt to the diablos to the concept s!!
also the white gallardo spyder that was on display at the L.A. auto is his!!
and by the way, those track pictures are very good....the black gallardo with white/beigie interior is his also!!
i'll post his 50/50 later....but i have to warn you....i'm not a photographer so my pictures will look bad compared to yours!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts