Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thought you might be interested in checking out this video. I'm stuck in Ontario Canada for the winter due to Covid 19..... Have 20 acres of land, 2 1/2 feet of snow, so I thought... What the hell, I will make a race track for my Gallardo... Pretty good times lol...

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
I'm in Vaughan and have snows on my Superleggera. Let's play! Haha

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You want to come up ? We will be back out Sunday. Located 20 min north of Barrie in Elmvale. Hit us up on Instagram @Viperghini_

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,030 Posts
Big Smile, looks like a blast!

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
You want to come up ? We will be back out Sunday. Located 20 min north of Barrie in Elmvale. Hit us up on Instagram @Viperghini_
Out of town this weekend. But sounds fun! I don't use Instagram (just a personal thing) but it's easy enough to get a hold of you if needed! Not infrequently in the Collingwood/Wasaga area... I can bring up the car perhaps one day and hop over to Elmvale. You live out there or that's just some land of yours you play on!?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

We just have some property up in Elmvale. We are from the Barrie area. If anyone on the forum is ever interested in doing Muskoka / Collingwood cruises this summer, reach out! We are more than just a bunch of clowns. We also like to work on our vehicles. Here is a recent engine out job we did on a Murci.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts