Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lamborghini belt for sale

My girlfriend bought me a brown leather belt from antique flea market in manhattan yesterday. The ocndition is excellant. Either it was recently made or just never used at all. it was the only one there and it doesnt fit me at all. I have pictures I just have no idea how to post them. Not sure what to ask for it so just send me a offers
the belt measures 3' total
the first hole is about 8 1/2" from one end
the other ned has a belt buckle with an imitation of the bull stance.
"lamborghini" is written in large letters but not in the font we are used to.

Picutres would help I know.

Let me know what it is worth to guys Ill take of the shipping anywhere in the us via DHL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1963 Limited Edition Tonino Lamborghini Watch. Anyone out there looking?

I recently went on a cruise and bought this beautiful limited edition watch #84 of 2000. Black face... absolutely beautiful. My wife is having fits because of how much I spent. Anyone out there looking to buy? I have worn it once and have all the original paperwork that goes with it.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I recently went on a cruise and bought this beautiful limited edition watch #84 of 2000. Black face... absolutely beautiful. My wife is having fits because of how much I spent. Anyone out there looking to buy? I have worn it once and have all the original paperwork that goes with it.
Funny, I also went on a cruise and bought a watch Lamborghini also it is the 1000 edition, the #3 has white face with all the goodies, paid $3050.00 for it...comes in nice wood case, got it on the Royal Carrabien Cruise...you the same??

I saw yours, with Black face REAL nice as well...I think they were asking $2100.00??

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
4,574 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tonino Lamborghini Shoes

Hi, my name is Billy. I own a clothing store in Tampa, FL, and I sell Tonino Lamborghini shoes and sunglasses. The shoes are available in whole sizes from 8 to 13 or 41 to 46. The shoes cost $395.00, and I offer free shipping. You can either e-mail me at [email protected] or call (813)977-6438. Thank you for taking the time to look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tonino Lamborghini Sunglasses

Hi, my name is Billy. I own a clothing store in Tampa, FL, and I sell Tonino Lamborghini shoes and sunglasses. The sunglasses cost $250.00 to $325.00, and I offer free shipping. You can either e-mail me at [email protected] or call (813)977-6438. Thank you for taking the time to look.

Style: Ayrton Color: 3 Cost: $250.00

Style: Ayrton Color: 1 Cost: $250.00

Style: Kimi Color: 1 Cost: $275.00

Style: Kimi Color: 2 Cost: $275.00

Style: Magnycourt Color: 2 Cost:$295.00

/rustyarmor/Lamborghini025.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tonino Lamborghini Sunglasses 2

Hi, my name is Billy. I own a clothing store in Tampa, FL, and I sell Tonino Lamborghini shoes and sunglasses. The sunglasses cost $250.00 to $325.00, and I offer free shipping. You can either e-mail me at [email protected] or call (813)977-6438. Thank you for taking the time to look.

Style: Cataluna Color: 2 Cost: $325.00

Style: Cataluna Color: 4 Cost: $325.00

Style: Donington Color: 1 Cost: $325.00

Style: Donington Color: 2 Cost: $325.00

Style: Donington Color: 4 Cost: $325.00

1 - 19 of 19 Posts