Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,362 Posts
Great looking G, and that is the perfect license plate!

Reactions: Plumber

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,061 Posts
Clever plate.............very cool!

Reactions: Plumber

·
Registered
Gated Giallo Midas
58 Posts
Sick looking G!!
What is your wheel set up? I love the stance I seen this car on Instagram I believe.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sick looking G!!
What is your wheel set up? I love the stance I seen this car on Instagram I believe.
Yes @ttgallardott on IG
They are Velos and not sure about lowering springs. Just wrapped them in new sport cup 2 with 235/35 up front and 325/30 rear

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude, love the car but have you thought about tinting the tail lights? I did it to my SL and love the look. I think it would look awesome in your car too!
View attachment 295370
It does look good but my car is so dark I like the red accents. My interior is red stitch Q citura and the Heffner decals, dash lights, puddle lights, Empire logos etc are red. I also really like the final edition rear.
I even did the seats and headrests to match the stock color scheme.
For me, keeping a little color helps accentuate the dark side 😂

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
23 Posts
Dude, love the car but have you thought about tinting the tail lights? I did it to my SL and love the look. I think it would look awesome in your car too!
View attachment 295370
It does look good but my car is so dark I like the red accents. My interior is red stitch Q citura and the Heffner decals, dash lights, puddle lights, Empire logos etc are red. I also really like the final edition rear.
View attachment 295373
View attachment 295373
I agree Plumber, need some color to accent the Dark.
Cliff "Is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.. Take him away!";)

·
Registered
SL #07007
65 Posts
View attachment 295373
Looking at your interior I completely agree with you. Your interior is awesome dude!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts