Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a drive this AM to Zion Park and yes today really is my birthday. Should be getting my EVO painting later today from my daughter and will post it.

Got back and cracked open a 1968 C ration from Vietnam. Had crackers with peanut butter, cup of 1968 coffee in a 1965 canteen cup. Then smoked a 1968 Newport (special occasions only), followed by 1968 Wrigley's chewing gum as a palette cleanse.

I collect vintage rations as a hobby (WWII, Korean and Vietnam wars). There are many components that are edible believe it or not. Peanut butter, coffee and cigs are incredible. Crackers have a bit of a stale taste but they are still good as I don't like to waste anything once I open it up.
Blue Light Automotive lighting Cuisine Dish

Tableware Drinkware Stemware Wine glass Dishware

Light Black Food Dishware Cuisine

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Very cool and car looks great. Happy Birthday!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
I collect vintage rations as a hobby (WWII, Korean and Vietnam wars). There are many components that are edible believe it or not. Peanut butter, coffee and cigs are incredible. Crackers have a bit of a stale taste but they are still good as I don't like to waste anything once I open it up.
Happy Birthday!

Interesting hobby. Were the chocolate bars, edible or not?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,845 Posts
Happy birthday! That stuff takes back in time, thanks for the memories.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Happy Birthday! Mine was the 27th and I also took a nice ride in the STO. Unfortunately no old rations to uncover but wife made up for it with a birthday dinner.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Happy birthday!! Car looks awesome!
Happy Belated Birthday..............not for anything but how come we didn't get invitations or was it just me? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
BMW ///M
194 Posts
Happy birthday! Fun way to celebrate!

·
Premium Member
18,845 Posts
Thx! Quiet one where I treated my family to a nice dinner as a thx for 50 awesome years!
Did you say 50? Wow that’s fantastic. I set a personal record in December, married 20 years.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Did you say 50? Wow that’s fantastic. I set a personal record in December, married 20 years.
I think he means he celebrated his 50th Birthday.

·
Premium Member
18,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,845 Posts
Albert you really should be a site admin. You’re on top of everything and nothing gets by your eagle eyes. Something to consider?

Reactions: Luzifer and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Albert you really should be a site admin. You’re on top of everything and nothing gets by your eagle eyes. Something to consider?
Thanks Russ for the kind words!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts