Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My heart goes out to your country in this time of savagery brought by terrorists. May the entire worldmourn your losses and stand by your side as you have done for us.
Glenn

·
Registered
752 Posts
Those SICK BASTARDS!

I add my thoughts and sympathy to all our UK friends and families as well.

I will never, never understand just what or how those BASTARD terrorists think this does to further the cause of Islam! That is not the way of or the teachings of the Quoran.

The victims are just plain people trying to support, house, feed and care for their families. The did NOTHING to these maniacs. :mad:

What I do not understand is why people of the Muslum faith do not declare a Jihad against their own terrorist... Where is the condemnation from the Arab countries when these events occur?

The Al-Queda type organizations would not exist without middle eastern support. How about some hosuse cleaning.... not just lip service. and empty efforts.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My deepest sympathy to the citizens of the United Kingdom, and especially to those who have lost loved ones in the tragedy today. Hopefully someday they will learn that killing fellow humans, with jobs, families, and lives of their own, is not tantamount to doing the work of God. Until then, we've got to always be on our guard and always be willing to lend a helping hand.
~The Calizoni family

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks guys, just to emphasize how small the world really is….

Both of my girlfriends uncles work in London – 1 missed the bus the that was bombed by about 2 minutes and another was stuck in a meeting than over-ran and missed one of the demolished trains :-/

We live about 150 miles from London but shows we are all connected somewhere along the way.

My cousin also lives in Birmingham (in the centre) and was ordered to stay indoors when they had bomb scares. He is now moving house.

Terrorists are just cowards, misguided fools that need a good hard lesson..... :mad:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Terrorists are just cowards, misguided fools that need a good hard lesson.....
can't say any better than this
my support to all people in the UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts