Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share something with you….oh and as far as the Die Hard intro gag…I review guns on YouTube, hence the joke.😆

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,908 Posts
That must have been blast! Reactions are priceless.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Thanks for sharing Adam, BIG CONGRATULATIONS! Adam these are the important things in life you're a lucky man both a great family and many great friends. One question Adam, does the State of Florida issue an LTC in utero? 🤣

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sharing Adam, BIG CONGRATULATIONS! Adam these are the important things in life you're a lucky man both a great family and many great friends. One question Adam, does the State of Florida issue an LTC in utero? 🤣
They do now! LOL Yeah Die Hard is one of my favorite Christmas Movies and I recently bought a transferrable MP5 machine gun as an investment so it was fitting!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
My wife and I were not against guns but refused to have them in our home. Then our house was robbed midday by 4 hoodlums. Fortunately my wife and I were at work or things could have turned out quite differently. What's the old saying there are no atheists in the foxhole........well we found God. Now we both have our LTCs and we have 5 guns in the house all cocked and locked.....two of which are shotguns. Hope we never have to use them but we will use them with extreme prejudice if the need arises.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife and I were not against guns but refused to have them in our home. Then our house was robbed midday by 4 hoodlums. Fortunately my wife and I were at work or things could have turned out quite differently. What's the old saying there are no atheists in the foxhole........well we found God. Now we both have our LTCs and we have 5 guns in the house all cocked and locked.....two of which are shotguns. Hope we never have to use them but we will use them with extreme prejudice if the need arises.
Glad you weren't hurt, and even more happy to see you take up arms.

Yeah My parents weren't against guns when I grew up but they didn't have any (still don't) and the fact guns were enshrouded in secrecy is what drove me to them. Then I turned my gun hobby into a business that afforded me a great life with supercars etc so funny how life works out. When I used to teach CWL classes I would tell parents to "show and tell" guns to their children, explain the rules, the seriousness of them. And if they came up to them and asked to see one, drop what you're doing and go over it, the safety, etc. Eventually what happens is the mystery around guns fades and they don't feel the urge to search for them. Having knowledge on guns can also save lives if they are at a friends house and the friend snoops around and gets ahold of a gun. It happened to me at age 13. A buddy found his dads 1911. I grabbed it and made it safe based merely off the field stripped etc diagrams in issues of Guns and Ammo that I was subscribed too as a bday gift. Knowledge is power in all aspects of life.

I recently bought an investment grade transferrable MP5K for our soon to be son or daughter and will do everything I can to make sure they understand the seriousness of firearms. Not only in safe handling but why they are so important for our rights and way of life in a free country.

Our next house will have a walk in vault!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Holy Sh*t......you're the man!!! One thing Adam if the stuff hits the fan give me your address.............that way I know I will survive whether it's a Horde of Human attackers or Zombies................

What a great story and yes this is America, the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Funny Adam I showed my wife and she couldn't believe it she left the room returned to my office and asked to see the mini vault again! 🤣

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny Adam I showed my wife and she couldn't believe it she left the room returned to my office and asked to see the mini vault again! 🤣
LOL

This video is 3 years old so not as many guns as now but she'll like it

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Great video extremely informative though I would have to buy tons more weapons to justify that level of security. Man o man that is just so cool...........:cool:
I am sure you have guns outside the safe cocked and locked, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
You know Adam the way gun sales are going lately with the Beto/Biden train on the way (or should I say train wreck) your safe's contents are probably worth their weight in Gold!💰

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know Adam the way gun sales are going lately with the Beto/Biden train on the way (or should I say train wreck) your safe's contents are probably worth their weight in Gold!💰
lol no doubt. I could buy a SVJ with it right now LOL

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Adam we were thinking about purchasing AR-15s. What would you recommend in terms of which manufacturer to buy it from and if you have a specific model number that would help. How easy is it to get AR-15s with the run on weapons we see lately?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,908 Posts
Wow, I can't even image such a supply of arms!

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

·
Registered
113 Posts
Adam we were thinking about purchasing AR-15s. What would you recommend in terms of which manufacturer to buy it from and if you have a specific model number that would help. How easy is it to get AR-15s with the run on weapons we see lately?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe AR’s are still readily available, it’s just handguns are basically sold out. I’ve been trying to get a Glock for months. You can also build your own AR.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As far as reliable out of the box AR15's and a brand that not only works but holds value and a premium….here's a brand list in order of pedigree.

1. KAC - Knights Armament Company
2. Noveske
3. BCM - Bravo Company
4. Daniel Defense
5. LWRC
6. FN
7. Sig Sauer
8. Springfield Armory (The Saint series is cheap but works. It's not a premium gun but something I would keep in my trunk)

You can still find those in stock on Gunbroker.com and just have the gun mailed to your FFL. Once it arrives you can complete the paperwork and pick it up. Most dealers charge a $25 transfer fee to accept the gun.

Out of the above list I own KAC, Noveske and Sig Sauer AR type platforms. Happy shopping!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
As far as reliable out of the box AR15's and a brand that not only works but holds value and a premium….here's a brand list in order of pedigree.

1. KAC - Knights Armament Company
2. Noveske
3. BCM - Bravo Company
4. Daniel Defense
5. LWRC
6. FN
7. Sig Sauer
8. Springfield Armory (The Saint series is cheap but works. It's not a premium gun but something I would keep in my trunk)

You can still find those in stock on Gunbroker.com and just have the gun mailed to your FFL. Once it arrives you can complete the paperwork and pick it up. Most dealers charge a $25 transfer fee to accept the gun.

Out of the above list I own KAC, Noveske and Sig Sauer AR type platforms. Happy shopping!
Thank you very much and I want to know what price point will give me the most bang for the buck? I know the sky is the limit but I am looking for a weapon that can perform well but not necessarily one with all the bells and whistles. Another consideration is it probably would not get a lot of use and so I guess basic and reliable is what I am looking for............

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you very much and I want to know what price point will give me the most bang for the buck? I know the sky is the limit but I am looking for a weapon that can perform well but not necessarily one with all the bells and whistles. Another consideration is it probably would not get a lot of use and so I guess basic and reliable is what I am looking for............
I still vote KAC. It's the best for a reason. It works without issues and is very accurate. It's also the most $$$. But should I ever NEED it, I'll be glad I have a $3000 rifle in my hands.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
I still vote KAC. It's the best for a reason. It works without issues and is very accurate. It's also the most $$$. But should I ever NEED it, I'll be glad I have a $3000 rifle in my hands.
Thanks my friend always pays to ask those in the know; greatly appreciated! (y)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts