Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I can tell you by the background that the car is at Prestige in Miami. That car has to be checked out off the dealer lot before anyone even thinks of buying it. As long as an independant shop givis it the ok then your fine. Remember if there is smoke then the rings have to be done, and thats $20-$25,000 for a motor rebuild. :eek:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
PS: Forget the 16,000 miles. Prestige has a number of odometer fraud cases on file at the DMV. I know first hand.....The first Countach I almost bought was #1121400 they had 10,000 klm on the car and it was more like 80,000 klm.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
drronh said:
Very small world- I live in Naples too
Hey Ron,

I did not know you were on here, I know of your car.... I was the guy Bill Sulivan was telling you to call for help, but I found out Todd took care of it.
I was happy to hear it. Best driving weather just starting, see you around town :)

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
zipo said:
yes the phone number iv got dose have a Indonesian diling code +62
What's the web address for this sale? If the car is in Indonesia then he bought it from Prestige and is using their photo's to re-advertise the car after he found out what ever was wrong with it. Those pics Prestige took and used in a ebay auction a month ago.

OR...The car is still here and when you call he'll say " it's at my Miami home"
and I can have someone meet you there?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.