Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed ever since the show aired the general perception of Lambos have changed? Strangers come up to me now and and comment on the show. They are more educated on Lambos and even more fascinated by it. I also noticed that general public are more accepting on why the car is as expensive as it is after seeing the QC at the factory.

Whoever thought of the idea for the show definitely should get a bonus from Lamborghini LOL. :tup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Indeed It was an awesome show and My knoweledge is even Greater about Lambo :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone not see the show yet?

I finally got the Rides "running of the Bulls" onto the computer. If anyone wants to see it. Let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The file is 700 mb If anyone on here has acess to a server or something so that this can be shared with others let me know. I can share it thru msn mesanger or sharazza but other then that ?????. The show was taped on a old vcr but the quailty looks good on the computer. Not sure how it would look if someone tried to show it on a plasma screen or anything. I dont want to get into shipping of a DVD cause that gets into selling and Im interested in that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts