Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys know about OE tyres?

I would like to write a web page that is accurate so proof of fitment would be great.

I think they fitted Pirelli P7

I also thinh they fitted the 285/40R15 P7 that Pirelli have started making again recently, and then was it 225/50R15 P7 on the front?

and what pressures do they run.

any pictures that back any of this up are always welcome.

Cheers

Dougal

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
You are referring to the "bravo" wheels vs the more common OZ Route wheels right?

your question might arise from my recent transaction (which was excellent by the way).

I have the eurospares Bravo replicas, and the only tires (tyres) available are from you, and are the Michelin TB measuring

215 55 R15 fronts
295 40 R15 rears

I found somewhere on the interweb that the original tire (tyre) size for the Siloutte (where the bravo wheels originated) were

195/50 VR 15 fronts
285/40 VR 15 rears

but i can NOT confirm this, i just found it on the internet on a lamborghini site. I sent this information to you, and you confirmed those tires would NOT fit on my eurospares replicas.

for anyone reading this, Longstone is an excellent company with great product and strong knowledgeable customer service. Buy with confidence, no affiliation.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be nice if the Silouette fitted these on the front

as we now have the 285/40R15 P7 available to match.

This is what i have for the Jalpa. Which is easy peasey we have these on the shelf.

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern
Font Line Parallel Sheet music Rectangle

Thank you for your kind words. I like it when research like this gets accurately loaded up to our web site, then it is there for anyone interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts