Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get a set of P zeros but they are missing one rear tire.Any good secret source? Has anyone run the continentals? I want to go to the Texas mile in about 10 days and mine wont pass because they are too old. Lee

·
@ChaseZimmerman
293 Posts
I am only speaking from my personal experience, but the best and only tire I run on my exotic cars is the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Absolutely the best all-around tire in the game, hands down.*

*Based on my own experience across multiple car and tire brands

·
Registered
209 Posts
Agreed the Michelin is a spectacular tire but it is not offered in the correct size for the Murcielago if you are keeping the car all wheel drive.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
293 Posts
Agreed the Michelin is a spectacular tire but it is not offered in the correct size for the Murcielago if you are keeping the car all wheel drive.
Good to know! I am running aftermarket wheels and mine is a RWD conversion.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have been trying to get a set of P zeros but they are missing one rear tire.Any good secret source? Has anyone run the continentals? I want to go to the Texas mile in about 10 days and mine wont pass because they are too old. Lee
Tire Rack has The OEM tires for the car. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked on tire rack. They are missing one rear. There are only certain tires that will work AWD. Tire rack only shows the continental and P zero as compatible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts