Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a new owner of a ‘16 Huracán 610-4 Spyder and I’m trying to work through the settings in the car. Page 41 of the LIS II manual says I can change the tire pressure to display in PSI, but my car seems to disagree. I found a forum post from a couple of years ago that had a similar complaint. Does anyone know if the factory has figured out how to show PSI yet (i.e. a firmware update that the dealer can do)? Seems like a pretty basic feature for the US market, and they do post the recommended pressures in PSI.

Also, despite selecting English as the language, many things still show up in Italian. Are the Giri / Olio / Benzina labels supposed to change to English?

Finally, is there a way to get the side mirror(s) to automatically tilt down on reverse? Without a position memory feature in the car, manually tilting it to park is somewhat inconvenient. The flush-fit tires pretty much ensure even a minor run-in with a curb would be painful. Maybe a firmware update would solve this as well?

I can’t wait to spend some time driving the car (if winter ever ends), but I’m amazed by how limited the convenience features seem to be compared to other high-end cars.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
No way to fold down mirror and those gauges will stay in Italian. As for PSI I have found in using Vagcom where you can select Bars or PSI but there must be another step since I even in selecting PSI it does not change

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No way to fold down mirror and those gauges will stay in Italian. As for PSI I have found in using Vagcom where you can select Bars or PSI but there must be another step since I even in selecting PSI it does not change
Blu Bull - Nice color car! (I have the same color :). Thanks for the quick reply. Are there any settings (besides Service reminders) that you can change with your Vagcom? I looked on their website and it wasn’t clear to me which settings it’s supposed to be able to change. I did notice a disclaimer on one page that said it isn’t compatible with Lamborghini. If it provides a means of changing useful settings that aren’t in the standard UI, I would consider buying their basic $200 unit.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Yea I love the Blue Caelum, post some pictures when you get a chance. I had the Vagcom for a few years and it worked great for my Audi's but for Huracan I read better to have their new wifi Hex Net. So was not that expensive to get as they give a trade in allowance. So far have not found much I can do with it but seems with time there will be more to do. Just read in manual about the changing from Bars to PSI and I'm going to go play around again and see if I can do

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if it's a U.S. spec car you should certainly be able to use PSI. How did it get changed to begin with?

mine has always been PSI
I’m not the original owner, so I have no idea how it got changed, but I assume it’s a US spec car. I bought it from a US dealer (the same one who originally took delivery of the vehicle from the factory).

Does your car have an option in the Measurement Units menu for changing the TPMS units? Mine does not.

My software version shows HN+_US_LB_P0770 on the Version Info screen in Setup MMI.

What model year is your car?

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Strange because no one here has reported it reading in PSI? I just went and played around with mine. I find in Instrument Address 17 Bit 6 is where it show Bars or PSI, Bars code is B3 and PSI D3. I change to PSI and new coding gets accepted but still reads in Bars.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Strange because no one here has reported it reading in PSI? I just went and played around with mine. I find in Instrument Address 17 Bit 6 is where it show Bars or PSI, Bars code is B3 and PSI D3. I change to PSI and new coding gets accepted but still reads in Bars.

Sorry old bump. Any luck on the bar to psi ordeal?

I was able to add reverse mirror tilt to both driver and passenger side via VCDS. Car now remembers my mirror dip settings but the mirrors have to be manually selected by the knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,620 Posts
So this is still an issue? No way to change it from bar to psi in the car?

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I was never able to change to PSI in my 2015 but my Evo does read in PSI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts